advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
"I never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn" a.m. tweet
Posted by: samintx
Date: December 03, 2017 09:02AM
Sure,45. We just heard you wrong earlier. How can he twist the facts and think we will believe him?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: "I never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn" a.m. tweet
Posted by: deckeda
Date: December 03, 2017 09:47AM
He doth protesteth too much.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: December 03, 2017 10:37AM
I like that he evidently hasn't been able enjoy the passage of his Tax Scam in the Senate.

Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: December 03, 2017 10:57AM
The tax bill appears to be deeply unpopular, at least among people who are paying attention. The less 45 talks about it and just enjoys the benefits personally, probably better for him. Keep the masses focused on how fake news is out to get him with this made up Russian thing.

I'm in shock over Orrin Hatch's comments about the CHIP program, which insures that poor children have health insurance. He helped write that law but now says we can't afford it. After he just gutted the program so corporations and the wealthiest Americans could keep more cash. He said: " I have a rough time wanting to spend billions and billions and trillions of dollars to help people who won’t help themselves – won’t lift a finger – and expect the federal government to do everything.”

He's talking about poor parents who work 2-3 jobs to make ends meet and don't have health insurance for their children. CHIP is for families who earn too much to qualify for Medicaid but not enough to pay for private insurance.
Posted by: vision63
Date: December 03, 2017 11:02AM
Lemon Drop
The tax bill appears to be deeply unpopular, at least among people who are paying attention. The less 45 talks about it and just enjoys the benefits personally, probably better for him. Keep the masses focused on how fake news is out to get him with this made up Russian thing.

I'm in shock over Orrin Hatch's comments about the CHIP program, which insures that poor children have health insurance. He helped write that law but now says we can't afford it. After he just gutted the program so corporations and the wealthiest Americans could keep more cash. He said: " I have a rough time wanting to spend billions and billions and trillions of dollars to help people who won’t help themselves – won’t lift a finger – and expect the federal government to do everything.”

He's talking about poor parents who work 2-3 jobs to make ends meet and don't have health insurance for their children. CHIP is for families who earn too much to qualify for Medicaid but not enough to pay for private insurance.

It's what evil consists of.
Date: December 03, 2017 11:08AM
vision63
Lemon Drop

I just wonder what happened to Hatch. he wasn't always like this, he took a hard right turn and it's been ugly.
Posted by: vision63
Date: December 03, 2017 11:24AM
Lemon Drop
vision63
Lemon Drop

I just wonder what happened to Hatch. he wasn't always like this, he took a hard right turn and it's been ugly.

I'm hoping that it's all "just talk" on his part to fulfill the promise of this Tax robbery. He sat with Ted Kennedy to do this. This is sometimes just theater.
Date: December 03, 2017 12:42PM
samintx
Sure,45. We just heard you wrong earlier. How can he twist the facts and think we will believe him?

This is hopeful:

“The Judiciary Committee has an investigation going as well, and it involves obstruction of justice, and I think what we’re beginning to see is the putting together of a case of obstruction of justice,” Sen. Dianne Feinstein said on “Meet the Press.”
Posted by: Speedy
Date: December 03, 2017 04:04PM
vision63
Lemon Drop
vision63
Lemon Drop

I'm hoping that it's all "just talk" on his part to fulfill the promise of this Tax robbery. He sat with Ted Kennedy to do this. This is sometimes just theater.

Maybe. But he may simply be reflecting the evolving views and culture of his fellow Utahns. He surely doesn't want to be primaried like Bob Bennett was and showing how heartless, cruel, soulless, hateful and petty he can be will endear him to these constituents; although doing that didn't help Bennett out.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 127
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015