advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
President Trump fires all remaining members on his HIV/AIDS council
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: December 29, 2017 06:42PM
Winning the war against AIDS, Pence and Trump style.

President Trump fires all remaining members on his HIV/AIDS council
[www.nydailynews.com]

See, now it doesn't exist any more

Without explanation, the White House fired all remaining members of President Trump's advisory council on HIV and AIDS earlier this week, drawing widespread outrage from gay rights activists.

The across-the-board axing was announced in a letter delivered via FedEx to all 16 members and comes as the Trump administration already faces flak for how it deals with LGBTQ issues.

Patrick Sullivan, who was appointed to a four-year term on the council in May 2016, told the Daily News that he received the letter on Friday. He said it "politely recognized" his service but gave no reason for why he had been let go.
--
"Trump began the month by erasing LGBTQ people from his World AIDS Day statement, and ends it by firing all remaining members of the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS," Sarah Ellis, CEO of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, tweeted. "Trump has made a continuous effort to erase LGBTQ people and people living with HIV from the fabric of our country."
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: President Trump fires all remaining members on his HIV/AIDS council
Posted by: samintx
Date: December 29, 2017 06:51PM
I read where he had begun a few weeks ago the dismantling of this fund and dept. EPA,State Dept, getting rid of the extraneous. Back to basics. McDonalds,golf,KFC and hair spray.
Posted by: Acer
Date: December 29, 2017 07:11PM
Posted by: $tevie
Date: December 29, 2017 07:29PM
I am beginning to seriously believe that a lot of this stuff is done with the very intention of pissing people off. I think he loves to picture how upset his "enemies" become when he does things like this.

Posted by: prymsnap
Date: December 29, 2017 08:17PM
$tevie
I am beginning to seriously believe that a lot of this stuff is done with the very intention of pissing people off. I think he loves to picture how upset his "enemies" become when he does things like this.

I think you may be right. I can't count the number of times I've read something to the effect of "the more you Libtards fume, the happier I am with dear leader."
Posted by: GGD
Date: December 29, 2017 08:49PM
He doesn't need their help anymore because ....

Posted by: max
Date: December 29, 2017 10:03PM
samintx
I read where he had begun a few weeks ago the dismantling of this fund and dept. EPA,State Dept, getting rid of the extraneous.

Clearing The Swamp.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 185
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015