advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
More to come on 45 next week!
Posted by: samintx
Date: January 06, 2018 08:23AM
"It's Even Worse Than You Think"
"Earlier this week, I suggested on CNN that Henry Holt could have subtitled Wolff's book "It's Even Worse Than You Think." The dysfunction in the West Wing was even worse than we thought. Well, it turns out David Cay Johnston is about to release a book with that exact title! It comes out in two weeks..."

" -- Via KQED's Scott Shafer: Tom Steyer says he bought 535 copies of the book so he can have 'em hand-delivered to every member of Congress..."

I can hardly wait. I imagine Wolff's book is going to give a bunch of people license and guts to come out with books on 45's behavior/character.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2018 08:27AM by samintx.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: More to come on 45 next week!
Posted by: mstudio
Date: January 06, 2018 09:30AM
samintx
books on 45's behavior/character.

I’m sure you meant to say lack of character. :-)
Posted by: Acer
Date: January 06, 2018 01:51PM
Oh, he's a character, alright.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: January 06, 2018 03:16PM
Now that folks saw what a lot of $$$ Wolff is going to make, I think there will be a lot of tell-alls cranked out asap. I wonder who Omarosa has hired to be her speed-ghostwriter?

Posted by: hal
Date: January 06, 2018 04:38PM
$tevie
Now that folks saw what a lot of $$$ Wolff is going to make, I think there will be a lot of tell-alls cranked out asap. I wonder who Omarosa has hired to be her speed-ghostwriter?

She made it very clear that she was gonna be telling her story...

Personally, I'm hoping that Hope Hicks is playing a LONG con... get WAY inside, then kill from within. I have a bit of a crush on her and hate to think that she REALLY loves the Don... How could ANY bright young woman really like this guy?
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: January 07, 2018 01:12AM
Bit of a crush? She's gorgeous! But, so is Ivanka, and that didn't turn out very well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2018 01:12AM by mrbigstuff.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: January 07, 2018 10:50AM
hal
Personally, I'm hoping that Hope Hicks is playing a LONG con... get WAY inside, then kill from within. I have a bit of a crush on her and hate to think that she REALLY loves the Don... How could ANY bright young woman really like this guy?

She is the best piece of tail.

People are saying, believe me.
Posted by: JoeH
Date: January 07, 2018 11:29AM
mrbigstuff
Bit of a crush? She's gorgeous! But, so is Ivanka, and that didn't turn out very well.

As yet another teenage model, of course she is attractive. But like Ivanka she is a child of privilege, grew up in Greenwich, CT. That is a place that tends to raise children with a sense of what is "normal" that does not match the experience of the vast majority of the population.

Ex had a contract as traveller at the hospital there some years ago. She was required to be within 30 minutes driving distance when on call, but not allowed to lease a place anywhere in Greenwich, or half the towns nearby. She said the staff was okay, but the patients....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 190
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018