advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
"Trump Claims News Anchors Sent Him 'Letters Of Congratulations' On His Open Immigration Meeting"
Posted by: $tevie
Date: January 10, 2018 02:14PM

"Then after that, they were called by their bosses who said, 'oh, wait a minute.' Unfortunately, a lot of those anchors sent us letters saying that was one of the greatest meetings they've ever witnessed. And they were great."
[crooksandliars.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: "Trump Claims News Anchors Sent Him 'Letters Of Congratulations' On His Open Immigration Meeting"
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 10, 2018 02:16PM
......does something called the truth.....ever come out of his mouth.....???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Re: "Trump Claims News Anchors Sent Him 'Letters Of Congratulations' On His Open Immigration Meeting"
Posted by: Speedy
Date: January 10, 2018 02:19PM
I think Trump was referring to Faux News.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: January 10, 2018 02:29PM
Get that crazy son of a bitch out of the White House.
Posted by: samintx
Date: January 10, 2018 03:09PM
It was a great immigration meeting. It showed how yes no up down this idiot in the WH is! I loved it.hamster dance
Posted by: steve...
Date: January 10, 2018 11:29PM
"Actually, it was reported as incredibly good, and my performance - some of them called it a performance, I consider it work, but it got great reviews by everybody other than two networks, who were phenomenal for about two hours."

To him, the presidency is the Trump Reality TV Show.

Northern California Coast
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: January 11, 2018 10:09AM
He got "letters" of congratulations? Let's hear it for the Post Office?
Posted by: Kraniac
Date: January 11, 2018 11:20AM
Reviews..lol

what a #^*#.
Posted by: TheCaber
Date: January 11, 2018 07:49PM
He did not mention that they were all "F"s.

=TC
Posted by: $tevie
Date: January 11, 2018 09:08PM
It's amazing that the same Post Office that Trump recently pronounced "dumber and poorer" was able to deliver all that mail overnight.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 284
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015