advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
The next Democratic president is going to have one hell of an apology tour to do
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: January 11, 2018 10:44PM
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: The next Democratic president is going to have one hell of an apology tour to do
Posted by: gabester
Date: January 11, 2018 11:10PM
I think you may be reaching a bit far to presume there will be ever be another Democratic President of the United States, what with the current one's disavowal of democratic election results depending upon whether or not they favor him and his encouragement of a third of the population to take up arms in a "Second Amendment Solution" to undermine any other legitimacy and throw our nation into uncertainty and civil strife.

Someone's pretty good at playing us off against each other.
Re: The next Democratic president is going to have one hell of an apology tour to do
Posted by: vision63
Date: January 11, 2018 11:46PM
gabester
I think you may be reaching a bit far to presume there will be ever be another Democratic President of the United States, what with the current one's disavowal of democratic election results depending upon whether or not they favor him and his encouragement of a third of the population to take up arms in a "Second Amendment Solution" to undermine any other legitimacy and throw our nation into uncertainty and civil strife.

Someone's pretty good at playing us off against each other.

Anything can happen.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: January 12, 2018 12:18AM
Well Obama did get s Nobel Prize basically for not being Bush. I dunno what the next Prez will get for not being Trump. An Oscar?
Posted by: steve...
Date: January 12, 2018 12:48AM
The next Democratic president is going to have one hell of an apology tour to do.

We might regain some of our credibility if 45 is impeached and removed from office. That looks like a possibility more and more each day.

Northern California Coast
Posted by: samintx
Date: January 12, 2018 04:56AM
Is the stock market going up some kind of a panacea for this presidnet's actions? I will take a lower DOW for an America I can be proud of now and in the future.
Posted by: gabester
Date: January 12, 2018 06:21AM
samintx
Is the stock market going up some kind of a panacea for this presidnet's actions? I will take a lower DOW for an America I can be proud of now and in the future.

But... but that's BAD for business!
Posted by: Janit
Date: January 12, 2018 06:57AM
cbelt3
Well Obama did get s Nobel Prize basically for not being Bush. I dunno what the next Prez will get for not being Trump. An Oscar?

The whole world will certainly heave a collective sigh of relief.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: January 12, 2018 07:18AM
samintx

I can't complain about the gains, but I would certainly take the rate it was growing under Obama if it meant getting rid of this...thing.

At any rate, let's see what it's like in three more years.

When Bush II left office, it was lower than when he entered.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: January 12, 2018 09:34AM
A side note. It's not DOW. It's Dow, because it's the Dow Jones average .
Posted by: Rolando
Date: January 14, 2018 11:12AM
cbelt3

That Nobel was basically to "the American People" for doing the right thing!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"Trump is a moron." -- Steve G.

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 210
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018