advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Calling out GOP hyenas Cotton and Perdue
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: January 12, 2018 04:55PM
maggots.

Two Republicans who were in the Oval Office with President Donald Trump say they "do not recall" him talking about "@#$%&" countries in Africa.

Georgia Sen. David Perdue and Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton issued a joint statement Friday. They say, "We do not recall the president saying these comments specifically."

That's Arkansas and Georgia always in the top 5 of America's S---holes.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Calling out GOP hyenas Cotton and Perdue
Posted by: pdq
Date: January 12, 2018 05:06PM
Yeah, their plausible deniability came a little late, considering it had already been confirmed by Lindsay Graham.
Posted by: samintx
Date: January 12, 2018 06:14PM
What about spineless Ryan "unfortunate" was his responce hours after 45 remarks. Cruz ( who will be in my town soon campaigning)

Bye the bye Ryan I have a black friend too RollingEyesSmiley5

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2018 06:17PM by samintx.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: January 12, 2018 06:23PM
BBC Earth - the smelliest animals in the world:

Pouches near their anus produce a foul smelling paste called "hyena butter", which they rub onto objects and even each other. ... As clan membership does not stay the same, the hyenas must regularly anoint themselves with the scent of other members to retain the current clan scent.
Posted by: graylocks
Date: January 12, 2018 07:32PM
i was just telling my son that at this point i find myself more disgusted with 45's enablers than 45 himself. spineless dogs though i shouldn't malign dogs like that.

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Posted by: sekker
Date: January 12, 2018 08:04PM
Once Graham made his statement, what did they think?
Posted by: rgG
Date: January 12, 2018 08:39PM
David Perdue is such an A-hole

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: DavidS
Date: January 12, 2018 08:48PM
rgG

He's an embarrassment to our state. I'm not sure how he got elected but cannot wait until he is gone. Unfortunately, it won't be until 2020. I'm hoping that if he sucks up to Trump enough (like now), he'll get an appointment to a position in the cabinet (ala our very own Tom Price). Then maybe he can be removed for doing something stupid (ala our own Tom Price).
Posted by: btfc
Date: January 12, 2018 09:10PM
[mobile.nytimes.com]
Posted by: gabester
Date: January 13, 2018 08:25AM
It would be one thing to say, "He didn't say it."
It would be something else to claim, "I didn't hear it."
But "I cannot recall" is the weakest and lamest of things. It says, "Maybe he said it and I didn't hear it; maybe he didn't say it at all... but I have enough plausible deniability with my easily duped constituency and their contageously false belief that the mainstream media is lying that I can further foment a bad situation since my calculus suggests it may lead to my political gain."

Despite it just being wrong.
Posted by: rgG
Date: January 13, 2018 09:20AM
DavidS
rgG

He's an embarrassment to our state. I'm not sure how he got elected but cannot wait until he is gone. Unfortunately, it won't be until 2020. I'm hoping that if he sucks up to Trump enough (like now), he'll get an appointment to a position in the cabinet (ala our very own Tom Price). Then maybe he can be removed for doing something stupid (ala our own Tom Price).

We can hope that would happen, and hopefully we don’t get another Karen Handel to replace him. What is wrong with GA voters? And please, that was a retorical question. I know what is wrong, I just have trouble accepting it.

I don’t agree with all/most of Johnny Issakson’s views, by any means, but at least he isn’t the same type of slimy bastard that Perdue is.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: January 13, 2018 07:07PM
Ted King
BBC Earth - the smelliest animals in the world:

Pouches near their anus produce a foul smelling paste called "hyena butter", which they rub onto objects and even each other. ... As clan membership does not stay the same, the hyenas must regularly anoint themselves with the scent of other members to retain the current clan scent.

45: We have the best hyena butter, from all the best hyenas.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 171
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015