advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
FBI Chief Christopher Wray contradicts WH timeline for Rob Porter.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 13, 2018 12:02PM
....no surprise, the people in the WH just lie, lie, lie....

FBI Chief Wray Nukes White House Timeline On Rob Porter Security Check

......The FBI made the White House aware of Rob Porter’s domestic abuse against both of his two wives, impacting his ability to get needed security clearance, last summer, FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday at the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing.

Wray’s testimony contradicts what the explanation the White House finally settled on as to who knew what when on allegations against the former White House Staff Secretary. Porter resigned Wednesday after press reports saying his two former wives both told the FBI they had been physically and emotionally abused by Porter. One wife released a photograph of herself with a black eye she says Porter gave her, while the other says she told FBI Porter once put out a cigarette on her hand.

Wrap assured the committee the bureau had followed standard protocols in its Porter background checks adding, “What I can tell you is that the FBI submitted a partial report on the investigation in March, and then completed the background investigation in late July.”

Soon thereafter, he said “We received requests for follow-up inquiry, and we did that follow-up and provided the information in November.

“We, administratively closed the file in January. And then, earlier this month, we received additional information and passed that along as well.”

About 24 hours earlier, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told dubious correspondents “We learned of the extent of the situation involving Rob Porter last Tuesday evening and, within 24 hours, his resignation had been accepted and announced.”

Last Friday, President Donald Trump said Porter “did a good job” adding “we wish him well.” While making no mention of Porter’s alleged victims, Trump has emphasized Porter insists he is innocent of their claims. And, over the weekend, Trump tweeted “Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation,” some of which he said, are “old.”

“Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?” Trump complained.

Joining Wray at Tuesday’s Senate Intel Committee hearing: Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, CIA Director Michael Pompeo, and NSA Director Admiral Michael Rogers.

more lies........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: FBI Chief Christopher Wray contradicts WH timeline for Rob Porter.....
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: February 13, 2018 01:01PM
Nobody... and I mean NOBODY does paper like the FBI. Screw with them and you will get a million paper cuts. And then get a nice bucket of lemon juice poured over you in the form of subpoenas.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: February 13, 2018 01:19PM
cbelt3
Nobody... and I mean NOBODY does paper like the FBI. Screw with them and you will get a million paper cuts. And then get a nice bucket of lemon juice poured over you in the form of subpoenas.

Yeah. Look at all the consequences in this case. None.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: Pam
Date: February 13, 2018 01:31PM
rjmacs
cbelt3

Yet
Posted by: JoeH
Date: February 13, 2018 01:34PM
Pam
rjmacs
cbelt3

Yet

We hope.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: February 13, 2018 01:51PM
Pam
rjmacs
cbelt3

Yet

Pssh. You heard it here first.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 240
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015