advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump calls 'Meet the Press' host 'sleeping son of a *itch' and he knows Oprah's weakness....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 11, 2018 11:07AM
......he is getting stranger.....

President Donald Trump Calls ‘Meet The Press’ Host A “Sleeping Son Of A Bitch”

......President Donald Trump’s rambling, hour-long speech outside Pittsburgh today reserved special ire for Meet The Press host Chuck Todd, who was called a “sleeping son of a bitch.”

The NBC News host was lambasted along with Oprah, Congresswoman Maxine Waters and several news channels, as Trump free-associated his way through a speech designed to support congressional candidate Rick Saccone, who is locked in a tight special elections race that goes to the polls on Tuesday.

Trump made the remarks about Todd while recalling a 1999 appearance on Meet The Press where he talked about North Korea.

“You ever see the story? Where it’s 1999. I’m on ‘Meet the Press,’ a show now headed by sleepy eyes Chuck Todd. He’s a sleeping son of a bitch, I’ll tell you,” Trump said. “And they showed it this morning, 1999, and I’m talking about North Korea, ‘You gotta take them out now.’”

“And then they have Clinton saying, ‘We are pleased to announce that we have made a deal with North Korea,” Trump continued. “Well, you know how that deal turned out, right? We gave billions and billions of dollars and lots of other things. And we got nothing. But they show me young, handsome. I said, why couldn’t I look like that today? I should’ve run back then, right?”

Trump’s characterization was taken in stride by Todd, who responded via Twitter. “Don’t miss @MeetThePress tomorrow! I know folks may be tired in the morning due to springing forward, so set those clocks and DVRs now before your eyes get too sleepy,” the “Meet the Press” host tweeted.

Chuck Todd@chucktodd
Don’t miss @MeetThePress tomorrow! I know folks may be tired in the morning due to springing forward, so set those clocks and DVRs now before your eyes get too sleepy.
8:27 PM - Mar 10, 2018

what a son of a.......*itch.....?!

President Donald Trump: “I Would Love To Run Against Oprah. I Know Her Weakness”

.....President Donald Trump was on the attack in Moon Township in Pennsylvania outside Pittsburgh on Saturday, taking on Oprah, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and assorted targets, including California Congresswoman Maxine Waters, who he termed “a low IQ individual.”

He also revealed what might be his 2020 campaign slogan: “Keep America Great!”

The President seemed energized by the warm reception from the audience, giving him a momentary respite from the Stormy Daniels controversy, the flack over trade deals, and the worries over his coming North Korea summit.

Trump kept veering from topic to topic. At one point, he noted that NBC News was suffering historic low ratings. In another, he said he wanted to take on Oprah Winfrey in the 2020 presidential election, saying, “I know her weakness.” He did not elaborate on what that might be, spinning off into another subject.

Trump was in western Pennsylvania to help GOP congressional candidate Rick Saccone, hoping to help a special election campaign that seems to be lagging. Election Day for the Pennsylvania seat is on Tuesday.

Trump predictably defended his recent steel tariffs for the Pittsburgh audience, saying that he has received phone calls from countries hoping to avoid sanctions. He even took on Republican icon Ronald Reagan. “I thought he was great. I loved his style. But not great on the trade.”

The event was held at Atlantic Aviation in Moon Township.

Trump started his remarks by asking the crowd to go to the polls on Tuesday and vote for Rick Saccone, then joked that that was all he needed to say and everyone could go home.

what weakness.....?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump calls 'Meet the Press' host 'sleeping son of a *itch' and he knows Oprah's weakness....
Posted by: Speedy
Date: March 11, 2018 04:07PM
As his Reaganheimers progresses, the more the Deplorables love him.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Re: Trump calls 'Meet the Press' host 'sleeping son of a *itch' and he knows Oprah's weakness....
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: March 12, 2018 06:47AM
Speedy

He loves the poorly medicated.
Posted by: bfd
Date: March 12, 2018 11:17AM
mrbigstuff
Speedy

He loves the poorly medicated.

As well as the poorly edumacated…
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 196
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015