advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Big Lie: Trump claims more women voted for him
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: March 11, 2018 11:17AM
This delusional man also controls nuclear weapons.

MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. (AP) — President Donald Trump falsely claimed Saturday night that a majority of women voted for him in the 2016 election.

His statement at a rally in support of Rick Saccone, Republican candidate in a House special election Tuesday:

TRUMP: “Women! We love you! We love you. Hey, didn’t we surprise them with women during the election? Remember? ‘Women won’t like Donald Trump.’ I said, have I really had that kind of a problem? I don’t think so. But, ‘Women won’t like Donald Trump. It will be a rough night for Donald Trump because the women won’t come out.’ We got 52 percent, right? 52.”

THE FACTS: Exit polls found he got 41 percent of the votes from women in the election, not 52 percent. The figure he cited — 52 percent — applies only to white women. The surveys of voters found that only 4 percent of black women and 25 percent of Hispanic women voted for him.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Big Lie: Trump claims more women voted for him
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: March 11, 2018 11:56AM
In his mind, those are the only women that count.

In tha 360. [url=Zee Maps Now requires a subscription/payment to work]MRF User Map[/url]
Posted by: GGD
Date: March 11, 2018 12:13PM
He was just polling his immediate family.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: March 11, 2018 12:22PM
GGD
He was just polling his immediate family.

Put your hand down, idiot.
Posted by: sekker
Date: March 11, 2018 01:56PM
Filliam H. Muffman
In his mind, those are the only women that count.

This
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: March 11, 2018 04:00PM
...53% of white women who voted, 62% of which were without college degrees.

...But ask them now and it's down to about 37%.

I know that it's next to impossible to go below 33% because that's the idiot-who-says-yes-to-everything factor in the polls, but the 4% on top seems especially shameful.

There are women in this country who have measurable IQs who think he's not hurting this country and is not specifically hurting women. There are women who are alert enough to respond to pollsters who somehow have not come to know that the man seeks to please nothing outside of his ego, his immediate family and his business-partners (in that order). That's more than the idiot-factor at play, that's pure insanity.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 262
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018