advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Our friend, the UK says Russia assainated ex-spy and daughter in UK - USA won't take their word for it....
Posted by: hal
Date: March 12, 2018 03:17PM
JFC!

[www.axios.com]

but we are ready to offer any assistance...
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Our friend, the UK says Russia assainated ex-spy and daughter in UK - USA won't take their word for it....
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: March 12, 2018 03:25PM
Well, there is nothing wrong with waiting for the actual investigation to complete. UK is still analyzing the CCTV data and whatnot. Having a picture of the actual event...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2018 03:26PM by cbelt3.
Re: Our friend, the UK says Russia assainated ex-spy and daughter in UK - USA won't take their word for it....
Posted by: voodoopenguin
Date: March 12, 2018 04:01PM
The reports of their deaths are greatly exaggerated, they remain in a critical but stable condition in hospital.

Paul

Posted by: pdq
Date: March 12, 2018 04:18PM
Well, every time Putin sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,' And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: March 12, 2018 04:36PM
Strong words from the PM:

"The poisoning was a “direct act of the Russian state against our country” or that Moscow had lost control of its nerve agent and had allowed it to get into the hands of others. The prime minister said that the government had summoned the Russian ambassador to demand an explanation, and that Britain expected a response from Russia by the end of the day on Tuesday. Russia has denied any responsibility."

Russia has claimed that the UK did it. So there will be lots of Fake News nonsense.
Posted by: Acer
Date: March 12, 2018 08:44PM
I'll wait for the House committee report.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: March 12, 2018 09:26PM
smiley-music039

Acer
I'll wait for the House committee report.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: March 13, 2018 12:07AM
Hey voodoopenguin, how great is the chance your PM is going to request aid via NATO Article 5? It might be the only way to force 45 to respond in a truly adult manner.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: March 13, 2018 06:24AM
voodoopenguin
The reports of their deaths are greatly exaggerated, they remain in a critical but stable condition in hospital.

Paul

I have a hunch that these two are never waking up....

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: voodoopenguin
Date: March 13, 2018 08:32AM
Filliam H. Muffman
Hey voodoopenguin, how great is the chance your PM is going to request aid via NATO Article 5? It might be the only way to force 45 to respond in a truly adult manner.

I think the powers that be over here have said that the incident does not come under the conditions needed to invoke Article 5. We will see if that stays that way.

Paul

Posted by: billb
Date: March 13, 2018 12:58PM

“As soon as we get the facts straight, if we agree with them, we will condemn Russia or whoever it may be.”

“It sounds to me like they believe it was Russia, and I would certainly take that finding as fact,” he added.

Sounds like a reasonable diplomatic response.

Oh wait, that is a Trump quote.

What a knee-jerk horrible response.

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin
BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: March 13, 2018 01:10PM
billb

Sounds like a reasonable diplomatic response.

Trump should ask his top diplomat R. Tillerson...who seems be out of the room at the moment.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 174
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015