advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump/Rubio/DeVos try to place blame for white scourge of school shootings on....you guessed it
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: March 13, 2018 10:11AM
Black kids.

Rubio cynically tries to connect dots between (successful) Obama-era programs designed to reduce racial disparities in school discipline, which have been a big problem for a long time, and the violence of school shooters, who as a group are remarkably white.

[www.nytimes.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump/Rubio/DeVos try to place blame for white scourge of school shootings on....you guessed it
Posted by: Acer
Date: March 13, 2018 12:12PM
"Show us on this doll where Affirmative Action shot your student in a hail of gunfire"

Yeah, I know it's not affirmative action Lemon is discussing, but the criticism is all in the same vein of coddling brown people at the expense of white people.

Tell you what. If gun worship were suddenly only a Black thing, we'd have gun control before the close of business today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2018 12:15PM by Acer.
Re: Trump/Rubio/DeVos try to place blame for white scourge of school shootings on....you guessed it
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: March 13, 2018 01:04PM
Acer
"Show us on this doll where Affirmative Action shot your student in a hail of gunfire"

Yeah, I know it's not affirmative action Lemon is discussing, but the criticism is all in the same vein of coddling brown people at the expense of white people.

Tell you what. If gun worship were suddenly only a Black thing, we'd have gun control before the close of business today.

I agree with you, but I'm not sure "gun worship" is a black thing at all. American blacks favor gun responsibility laws in much higher numbers than whites.
And there is no question that the demographic of school shooters (and mass shooters in general) is young white males.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 326
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018