advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
"Stormy Daniel" friend corroborates Clifford's story
Posted by: pdq
Date: March 13, 2018 02:16PM
Not too surprising, but this guy was listed in the NDA as having knowledge of the affair.

In a telephone interview late Monday with The Washington Post, Munyan mostly corroborated details Daniels already revealed in a recently published interview...that she and Trump met at a celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe in 2006; that he offered to get her on“The Apprentice” reality TV show; and that he also offered her a condominium in a proposed Trump Tower in Tampa.

Munyan said Trump would call Daniels while he was working in a photo studio in a house he owned in the Los Angeles.., a house [Daniels] rented between 2006 and 2008.

“She checked her phone and goes, ‘Look who’s calling,’ ” he said. “She thought it was so fun. She wanted to be on ‘The Apprentice.’ Wouldn’t you?”

Munyan said Daniels placed the phone between her ear and his. He said he listened in like this on Trump’s calls six or seven times...

Munyan also said Daniels had told him that she once spanked Trump at his request with a copy of Forbes magazine, an anecdote first reported by Mother Jones in January.

Maybe the two were just play buddies?

Although Munyan said he didn’t pry into the private details, he said it was clear that Trump and Daniels had a sexual relationship.

“This was not a craft class,” he said. “This was definitely about sex.”

Oh.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: "Stormy Daniel" friend corroborates Clifford's story
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: March 13, 2018 02:52PM
"spanked Trump at his request with a copy of Forbes magazine"
smiley-laughing001
Oh you KNOW the "Pee Tape" exists....
Date: March 13, 2018 03:00PM
Of course, some folks feel like the whole spanking thing has made this "too hot for 60 Minutes" and suggest that's why they may be slow-walking the interview.

I personally doubt that. After Dan Rather, it seems to me that they're more likely double and triple checking this stuff.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 13, 2018 03:03PM
.....is this....Clifford....the red dog....???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Date: March 13, 2018 05:07PM
There is also a Florida radio host (now legally known as Bubba the Love Clam or something like that) who says today that he interviewed Ms. Clifford in 2007 and asked her what famous people she's slept with. He said don't say it out loud, just write it down and let me see, and apparently the now-prez was on the list. Daniel's aide was there and confirmed it, and they have the audio tape.

Of course, this being Florida, Bubba the Love Clam - sorry, it's Bubba the Love Sponge says we should all stop obsessing about what our prez did "12 plus years ago" (well, actually, it's less than 11, but he's a Love Sponge, so I'll cut him some slack on the arithmetic).

smiley-laughing001
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 230
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015