advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
TEARS on my pillow?!......Anderson Cooper speaks with Karen McDougal who says Trump made her cry......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 23, 2018 07:40AM
....offering her money after sex.....

Former Playboy Playmate Says Donald Trump Made Her Cry Offering Her Cash After Sex

....Anderson Cooper spoke exclusively with Karen McDougal in her first TV interview since she filed a lawsuit earlier this week against American Media Inc., to be released from an agreement with the company. McDougal claims she had a 10-month affair with President Donald Trump, and was paid $150,000 for a tabloid maneuver known as “catch and kill” which compelled McDougal’s silence.

Former Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal tells Anderson Cooper tonight that, after she had sex with Donald Trump the first time, he tried to pay her and it made her cry to think he thought of her in that way.

“After we had been intimate, he tried to pay me. And I actually did not take that,” said McDougal in her first TV interview since she filed a lawsuit earlier this week against American Media Inc. McDougal is seeking to be released from an NDA with the publishing house she claims she was duped into signing shortly before the election. McDougal says she thought she was selling exclusive rights to her story to the National Enquirer owner for $150K, but discovered she had been misled into signing was was essentially a “catch and kill” to squelch her story in order to help the GOP candidate.

“Did he actually try to hand you money?” Cooper asked of her alleged sexual encounter with the then reality TV star/real estate developer.

McDougal said she got a “look on my face” when he offered her the cash, which “must have been so sad, because I never have been offered money like that No. 1, and, No. 2, does he think I’m in this for money, and that’s why I’m here tonight? or is this a normal thing. I don’t know.”

“I looked at him and said, ‘That’s not me, I’m not that kind of girl.’ He looked at me and said, ‘oh,’ and he said, ‘You’re really special. And I said ‘Thank you’.”

McDougal said she got into a car provided to take her home “and started crying. I was really sad.

“It really hurt me – but I went back,” she said. She told Cooper she had multiple sexual encounters with Trump in a relationship that lasted more than a year.

Cooper wondered if she was hurt that he “saw you in that way.”

“Hurt me that he saw me in that light, and he obviously assumed that’s the kind of girl I was,” she answered, speculating, “maybe because I was a playmate. I don’t know.”

“I was crying in the backseat of the car…I got home and I was crying a lot. I felt terrible about myself,” McDougal said.

McDougal told Cooper she felt guilty about the fact that Trump was married to Melania Trump at the time of her affair and that caused her to end the relationship.

gross.....why do these women.....'get with'......gross Trump.....just because of power/money..........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: TEARS on my pillow?!......Anderson Cooper speaks with Karen McDougal who says Trump made her cry......
Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: March 23, 2018 08:15AM
What I am having trouble understanding: these are beautiful women, why do they choose 45 to have an affair with??

He turns my stomach physically and I can't imagine sleeping with much less THAT (plus whomever posted that tennis photo of him nailed the coffin shut).
Re: TEARS on my pillow?!......Anderson Cooper speaks with Karen McDougal who says Trump made her cry......
Date: March 23, 2018 08:17AM
.....that is what I don't understand as well.....but they say money/power is the best aphrodisiac....he is gross and don't mean physically.....as a person......his attitudes....

Posted by: rjmacs
Date: March 23, 2018 08:20AM
I am NOT disparaging the characters of the women involved in these stories, but I doubt that any of them would characterize their relationships with 45 as ones guided by a desire to find a 'nice guy to settle down with.'

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: pdq
Date: March 23, 2018 08:34AM
Just for the record, McDougal was 34 or 35 (born 3/23/71 - Happy Birthday!) when the affair took place, and Trump was 60.

And here's the happy couple:

There's a timeline of Trump+Melania+McDougal+Daniels/Clifford here.

There was some...uh...overlap, let's say.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: March 23, 2018 08:35AM
Yeah I'm fully OK with disparaging her lack of character.

She went back to him after he treated her like a @#$%&, and dated him for 10 months before her conscience decided that dating a married man was a bad thing to be doing.

So she got $150K and national TV exposure to tell the relevant portion of the story anyway. Done.
Date: March 23, 2018 08:43AM
deckeda

She went back to him after he treated her like a @#$%&, and dated him for 10 months before her conscience decided that dating a married man was a bad thing to be doing.

So she got $150K and national TV exposure to tell the relevant portion of the story anyway. Done.

...and then voted for him.

Not deplorable, perhaps, but kinda sad, really.
Date: March 23, 2018 09:03AM
deckeda

Fortunately for the nation, her character isn't relevant. The veracity of her story is important insofar as it documents the president's character, which is relevant.

rj
AKA
Posted by: decay
Date: March 23, 2018 09:17AM
Many people are enchanted by fame.

I don't get it, but I don't follow celebrities or famous people for that reason, only if I find what they do interesting, no matter how famous they are.

---
Posted by: deckeda
Date: March 23, 2018 09:55AM
rjmacs
deckeda

Fortunately for the nation, her character isn't relevant. The veracity of her story is important insofar as it documents the president's character, which is relevant.

Unfortunately many voters disagree.

It's funny, but I never used to think about what the people behind National Enquirer think or want. I figured they were simply all about the lying headline, the salacious story regardless of target. It's kind of a letdown to learn they're just another banal supporter of conservative hate.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: March 23, 2018 10:49AM
I really don't care that Trump had affairs, paid them off, or said it never happened - that happens everyday to all levels. Numerous former presidents had affairs and still did their job. Trumps issue is he can't do the job no matter what - that is what I care about.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Date: March 23, 2018 10:52AM
.....well, aside from the fact that he can't do his job......the 'affairs' are distracting him further because all he cares about is grabbing as much..............................as he can...............................

Posted by: Ammo
Date: March 23, 2018 11:08AM
Good thing for 45 that Evangelicals aren’t picky about morals.

Inside every old person is a young person saying "what happened?"

“Love is the motive, but justice is the instrument.” - Reinhold Niebuhr

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” George Orwell
Posted by: $tevie
Date: March 23, 2018 12:10PM
I always found old Hugh Hefner physically repugnant but obviously there were plenty of women willing to overlook that for his money. It's depressing.

Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: March 23, 2018 12:12PM
rjmacs
[...] it documents the president's character, which is relevant.

Not really. Don't really care if he cheats, as long as he is a good President.

But he is not.

It's only relevant when pointing out the hypocrisy of the evangelicals and other Clinton haters/Trump apologists who thought Clinton deserved to be impeached for his OOBJ.
Date: March 23, 2018 12:40PM
Lux Interior
rjmacs
[...] it documents the president's character, which is relevant.

Not really. Don't really care if he cheats, as long as he is a good President.

But he is not.

It's only relevant when pointing out the hypocrisy of the evangelicals and other Clinton haters/Trump apologists who thought Clinton deserved to be impeached for his OOBJ.

What's relevant to me is the day that Trump has to speak under oath, and lies (naturally), and what the GOP is going to do since they established that perjury is the worst crime in the universe back when Clinton did it.

Date: March 23, 2018 01:37PM
Ammo

goodone
Posted by: Speedy
Date: March 23, 2018 01:41PM
pdq
Ammo

goodone

Yup, I already stole it.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: March 23, 2018 02:53PM
Well just remember the choice the country had: All of this, or a woman.
Date: March 23, 2018 03:32PM
Elsewhere, in the "money can make this all go away" files:

Attorney says Roy Moore supporters offered him $10,000 to drop client who accused the Senate candidate of sexual impropriety

Days after a woman accused U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual impropriety, two Moore supporters approached her attorney with an unusual request.

They asked lawyer Eddie Sexton to drop the woman as a client and say publicly that he did not believe her. The damaging statement would be given to Breitbart News, then run by former White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon...
Date: March 23, 2018 04:32PM
Lemon Drop
thumbs up

Date: March 23, 2018 04:54PM
$tevie
Lemon Drop
thumbs up

Indeed.

To think we could still be worrying over emails.

Oh, wait.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: March 23, 2018 05:08PM
I wish Melania would throw all his clothes out on the lawn and change the White House locks. For all our sakes.
Date: March 26, 2018 03:53PM
Lemon Drop
I wish Melania would throw all his clothes out on the lawn and change the White House locks. For all our sakes.

He'd bulldoze it to make room for Trump Tower 1600 Penn.

rj
AKA
Date: March 27, 2018 07:02AM
Lemon Drop

....wish she would do that scene from 'Waiting to Exhale'.......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 144
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015