advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Associated Press covers the Gaza border (watch the slide show)
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: April 13, 2018 10:02AM
The Associated Press is at the Gaza border. Watch the slide show, read the reporting and you'll notice instantly how different this is from the propagandist junk Reuters has been offering.
[apnews.com]

Go ahead. (Caution contains no weeping women or wide-eyed children)

Israeli soldiers take position as Palestinians protest on the Israel Gaza Strip Border, Friday, April 13, 2018.

Palestinian protesters chant slogans as they pull part of the fence that the Israeli Army placed, during a protest at the Gaza Strip’s border with Israel, Friday, April 13, 2018.

Israeli soldiers are seen as Palestinian demonstrators protest at the Israel Gaza border, Friday, April 13, 2018

Now you can, if you wish, go back to the Reuters Hamas Fantasyland.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2018 10:24AM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Associated Press covers the Gaza border (watch the slide show)
Date: April 13, 2018 12:32PM
If you really like heavy-handed propaganda, here's a link to Iranian Press TV...[news.google.com]
Date: April 13, 2018 01:08PM
and, of course, Today, The Guardian features yet another "Weeping Women" to try to mis-define Gaza.

Posted by: mattkime
Date: April 13, 2018 01:31PM
Lets keep having the same argument over and over.

Date: April 13, 2018 01:55PM
There's no argument. I am showing you their new propaganda pictures they grind out on a daily basis. The Associated Press article and slide show are even greater additional evidence of your refusal to accept the facts here.

All you have is same tired broken drums you feel compelled to beat. No evidence at all. None.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: April 13, 2018 02:39PM
Dehumanization, death, and destruction on both sides.

A pity that the Gaza residents are trapped in their land since the 1990's, in the third most populated territory on the planet, with limited access to resources. I guess they deserve it, after all. Right ?

A further pity that the "Israel is always right forever" people don't see the completely unsustainable nature of the situation of the population in Gaza. I can only hope that the people involved see each other as human beings. But that ain't happening.
Date: April 13, 2018 04:51PM
When the Israelis left Gaza there was no blockade. It was only after Hamas overthrew the Palestinian Authority government there that having a fanatic terrorist group in charge next door was too much for the Israelis and the Egyptians.
This was later borne out by the attack tunnels and many thousands of rockets Hamas has launched towards Israeli towns in 2 wars and numerous cross border attacks on IDF troops. The Egyptians don't like Hamas supporting the Sunni fanatic groups in Sinai either.

(By the way, the last Hamas rocket war on Israel was only 3 1/2 years ago. If you remember, they were using their 'citizens' as human shields and cannon fodder, the same basic tactic they are using today.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2018 04:53PM by Steve G..
Date: April 13, 2018 04:58PM
cbelt3
Dehumanization, death, and destruction on both sides.

A pity that the Gaza residents are trapped in their land since the 1990's, in the third most populated territory on the planet, with limited access to resources. I guess they deserve it, after all. Right ?

A further pity that the "Israel is always right forever" people don't see the completely unsustainable nature of the situation of the population in Gaza. I can only hope that the people involved see each other as human beings. But that ain't happening.

Hey, I've got a great idea. How about if Hamas holds an election, permits freedom of speech, freedom of the press and other things they repress. After all it's only been since 2007.
(Similarly, I'd like to note that PA President Abbas in now in the 12th year of his 4 year term over on the West Bank. Ah, Palestinian Democracy, there's nothing quite like it!)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2018 05:00PM by Steve G..
Date: April 13, 2018 05:05PM
I would like to point out that what I am posting about is the deliberate twisting and false portrayal in pictures and reporting by Reuters, The Guardian and their pals in Russia and Iran. Those daily pictures on Reuters are featured to dupe the gullible. A pity we see evidence of it here.
Date: April 14, 2018 07:25AM
Here's the latest REUTERS 'heroic youth' slide show==> [www.reuters.com]

Notice the difference?

Liberated Hamas woman posed as 'heroic'
(that's how they like their wimmens)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2018 07:37AM by Steve G..
Date: April 14, 2018 01:57PM
The Guardian "20 Photographs of the Week" Are these really 3 of the best photos in the entire world this week? Or another Guardian propaganda dump?

Heroic Palestinian Youth,Male-> [i.guim.co.uk]

Heroic Palestinian Youth,Female-> [i.guim.co.uk]

Weeping Palestinian children,mixed-> [i.guim.co.uk]
Date: April 17, 2018 10:09AM
Tuesday: Today's Jew-Freak photo from Reuters.

An Ultra Orthodox Jewish man looks at an Israeli Air Force aerobatic team flying in formation during a rehearsal for an aerial show for Israel's 70th Independence Day celebrations, in Jerusalem.

...because all Jewish Israelis are middle-aged men with beards and funny hats. (Surprise! 90% of Israeli Jews are not extreme Orthodox and they dress like you and me. Reuters wants you think otherwise...as usual)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 201
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015