advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Resounding outrage from Congress over McCain remarks NOT!
Posted by: samintx
Date: May 11, 2018 09:44PM
Am I going deaf? Sanger’s remarks seem to have fallen on deaf ears in Congress. What’s the deal? This is an honorable patriot. I have disagreed with him at times but he has our honor..where is Lindsey Graham?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Resounding outrage from Congress over McCain remarks NOT!
Posted by: hal
Date: May 11, 2018 09:46PM
samintx
Am I going deaf? Sanger’s remarks seem to have fallen on deaf ears in Congress. What’s the deal? This is an honorable patriot. I have disagreed with him at times but he has our honor..where is Lindsey Graham?

In the basement with fingers shoved in his ears??
Posted by: Ted King
Date: May 11, 2018 10:10PM
samintx

I suspect that at the moment there is something he really wants from Trump and knows that the way to have any hope of getting it is to genuflect appropriately to the madman.
Posted by: steve...
Date: May 11, 2018 10:24PM
Sarah was evasive as usual and had no comment.

"I'm not going to comment on an internal staff meeting," Sanders said during her press briefing on Friday.

She confirmed Sadler still works at the White House. And she disputed the suggestion that Trump himself is setting a hurtful tone among his aides with his own disparaging remarks about McCain, who is being treated for brain cancer, and others.

"Certainly there is not a tone set here," Sanders said. "We have a respect for all Americans. That is something we try to do in both word and action."

CNN

Oh yes, nothing but the truth and respect for all americans from this White House. ROTFL

Northern California Coast
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: May 12, 2018 03:43PM
It seems like the only Republicans in Congress that are willing to speak out are the ones that are leaving. judge smiley

In tha 360. [url=Zee Maps Now requires a subscription/payment to work]MRF User Map[/url]
Posted by: Speedy
Date: May 12, 2018 09:00PM
The people in the alt.White House are filled with hate for those who aren't bigoted and racist like they are. Deplorable is not a strong enough word to describe them.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 245
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015