Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Everything 45 touches turns to *&^$
Posted by: samintx
Date: May 16, 2018 06:58AM
Novartis general counsel resigns over deal with Trump lawyer

7:22 AM ET, 05/16/2018 - Associated Press
GENEVA (AP) — Novartis says its top lawyer is retiring over the Swiss pharmaceuticals company's relationship with a firm owned by U.S. President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen.

The Basel-based drugs company said general counsel Felix Ehrat was stepping down "in the context of discussions surrounding Novartis' former agreement with Essential Consultants, owned by Michael Cohen."

Novartis, in a statement Wednesday, quoted Ehrat as saying: "Although the contract was legally in order, it was an error," and that he took "personal responsibility to bring the public debate on this matter to an end."

Company spokesman Eric Althoff said last week that Novartis had entered into a one-year agreement with Essential Consultants in February 2017 — a month after Trump's inauguration — to focus on health care policy.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Everything 45 touches turns to *&^$
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 16, 2018 07:38AM
....it is like he has the Midas touch but instead of turning stuff to gold.....they turn to *****t.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: May 16, 2018 07:50AM
Cohen is center point in the pay to play plan that has been going on since the election.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 16, 2018 07:59AM
....hope and pray that Cohen is what brings down this orange s**t head......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: May 16, 2018 11:30AM
and let us remember to put forth that extra effort to prevent history from repeating...

On May 16, 1868, at the U.S. Senate impeachment trial of President Andrew Johnson, 35 out of 54 senators voted to find Johnson guilty of “high crimes and misdemeanors” over his attempted dismissal of Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton, falling one vote short of the two-thirds majority needed to convict; the trial ended 10 days later after two other articles of impeachment went down to defeat as well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 286
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015