advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump isn't even 6'2" -Which makes him Obese
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: June 10, 2018 04:37PM

Raving Larry Kudlow sez the devious Canadians pushed Trump into a pre-dug pit.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
A tall tale? 6'2" Justin Trudeau posts picture 'proving' Donald Trump is shorter than the 6'3" he claims to be - which would make him obese at 236lbs. President Donald Trump's White House physical states he is 6'3", however it appears that while he is standing next to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, that number might be a stretch.

Trudeau, who stands at 6'2", appears at least an inch taller than Trump in a photo the Prime Minister shared from this weekend's G7 summit. The two men stand shoulder-to-shoulder in the image along with fellow world leaders. The photo in question suggests the White House is lying about Trump's physical results. It has reignited controversy over the president's official physical, which critics say purposely overestimated his height so that he would appear just overweight and not obese.

Hey, whatever happened to that Doctor Admiral Ronny Jackson guy?
President Trump's military physician on Tuesday credited the president's genes for his "excellent" health despite his reported fast food habits and lack of exercise. “It’s called genetics. I don’t know, some people have just great genes," Navy Rear Adm. Dr. Ronny Jackson said at the White House press briefing after delivering the results of Trump's physical. "You know, I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old,” Jackson continued. “He has incredibly good genes, and it’s just the way God made him."
---
and let's not forget Dr. Harold 'Quack' Bornstein
Bornstein said in a December 2015 letter: 'If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.' He later said he and Trump came up with the letter together.
In an interview with CNN, Mr Bornstein said the 2015 letter suggesting that Trump would be the 'healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency' was not his professional assessment. 'Trump dictated the letter and I would tell him what he couldn't put in there,' he said.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump isn't even 6'2" -Which makes him Obese
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: June 10, 2018 04:58PM
In that photo:
- The camera is low, maybe waist level, looking up at the two slightly
- Trudeau is turned slightly to his right, and is likely slightly closer to the camera

Those two factors would make it questionable that an accurate height comparison between them could be made with just this one photo.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: June 10, 2018 05:08PM
DeusxMac
In that photo:
- The camera is low, maybe waist level, looking up at the two slightly
- Trudeau is turned slightly to his right, and is likely slightly closer to the camera

Those two factors would make it questionable that an accurate height comparison between them could be made with just this one photo.

I've seen other photos of this same lineup where they look the same height.
Date: June 10, 2018 05:09PM
Date: June 10, 2018 05:11PM
Classy touch leaving your jacket unbuttoned, Trump.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: June 10, 2018 05:35PM
First, perspective, angle, etc. can be deceiving.

Second, it's possible that he's shrunken a bit in old age and the docs continue to use his self-reported height. He may not even know that his spine has compressed and he's lost an inch or two.

It happens.

My mom still insists she's 5'6" when her height is now even with my niece who is 5'4". When she goes to the doctor, they take her height along with her weight, but they also ask her what her height is and they enter her response in the computer rather than the height reported on the scale.

So, here's another rare instance where he may not be outright lying. He may be that height or he may believe -- without contradiction -- that it's his height.

Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: June 10, 2018 05:47PM
45's height had been listed as 6' 2" in all his records up until the report by Dr. Bornstein before the election. As I noted before, he apparently grew an inch in his 70's so that his BMI would NOT be listed as being obese.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Date: June 10, 2018 06:20PM
Sarcany
That second picture is the complete picture the original was edited from. Seems to be everyone shoulder to shoulder shot from same angle.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: June 10, 2018 06:36PM
Steve G.
Sarcany
That second picture is the complete picture the original was edited from. Seems to be everyone shoulder to shoulder shot from same angle.

There's an article on Lifehacker about a guy who tried a bunch of camera-tricks to look taller. Just a half-step back or forward, or leaning a little bit, or tilting your head, can make a big difference in a photo. Without seeing their feet, you can't really tell how far forward or back they're standing.

Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: June 10, 2018 06:44PM
Just proves that 45 is the fat f**k we all know him to be.
Date: June 10, 2018 06:52PM
Who are the two extras?
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: June 10, 2018 08:19PM
Sarcany
Steve G.
Sarcany

There's an article on Lifehacker about a guy who tried a bunch of camera-tricks to look taller. Just a half-step back or forward, or leaning a little bit, or tilting your head, can make a big difference in a photo. Without seeing their feet, you can't really tell how far forward or back they're standing.

agree smiley
Posted by: bfd
Date: June 10, 2018 09:45PM
If anyone was standing "out front", we all know who that'd be…
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 10, 2018 10:34PM
....gluttony makes him obese, as well......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Rolando
Date: June 10, 2018 10:44PM
Reminds me of this article! Athletes Who Are the Same Size as Donald Trump
[www.si.com]

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2018 10:44PM by Rolando.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 11, 2018 06:31AM
....but the athletes have muscle.......Trump has no muscle [ except the one he loves to use.....his 'love' muscle.....blech! ].......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Acer
Date: June 11, 2018 07:48AM
That necktie is tied too short to be Trump's. It's been altered in post.
Date: June 11, 2018 10:52AM
I like the way Trudeau got the wind to flip up the back of his suit coat to make him look even cooler.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 226
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015