advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
The madness of King Trump.... he REALLY threatened to turn the US into North Korea
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: June 11, 2018 09:35AM
Yes he did. He threatened to cut off trade with ALL of our trading partners. EXCEPT China and Russia.

This is INSANE. He is driving the US right into the ground. The resultant depression will make 1929 look like a damn picnic.

There are only two reason for this:
1- He is completely insane.
2- He is following direct orders from Putin, who is accomplishing the generational goal of the Soviet Union... the complete destruction of the US as a nation and a global competitor.

(Or a combination of the two).

Call your Congressman. DEMAND that Trump be impeached NOW and DEMAND that he undergo a medical evaluation for being bat-shiite crazy.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: The madness of King Trump.... he REALLY threatened to turn the US into North Korea
Posted by: samintx
Date: June 11, 2018 09:46AM
Do all those Deplorables have to undergo mental health checks? It is unbelievable they still say he is their man. Don’t they read the news? You would think one news item might make them start thinking.

I keep wondering If my past friends that voted for him are still happy with their choice. Since I nolonger attend their meetings I have no way of knowing.RollingEyesSmiley5
Re: The madness of King Trump.... he REALLY threatened to turn the US into North Korea
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: June 11, 2018 09:47AM

His post Kim tweets will be classic Donald.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: June 11, 2018 10:39AM
"Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings."

Signs and symptoms
People with narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by their persistent grandiosity, excessive need for admiration, and a disdain and lack of empathy for others. These individuals often display arrogance, a sense of superiority, and power-seeking behaviors. Narcissistic personality disorder is different from having a strong sense of self-confidence. This is because people with NPD typically value themselves over others to the extent that they disregard the feelings and wishes of others and expect to be treated as superior regardless of their actual status or achievements. In addition, people with NPD may exhibit fragile egos, an inability to tolerate criticism, and a tendency to belittle others in an attempt to validate their own superiority."

"Therapy is often difficult as people frequently do not consider themselves to have a problem."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 239
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015