advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Networks show essentially nothing from Singapore
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: June 11, 2018 08:22PM
CBS, NBC, Fox (like yeah), ABC all go to Singapore to cover the Big Breaking Story only to discover it's a short photo op with the Double Bozos. After 12-15 minutes they realized they are wasting everyone's time, so it's back to reruns. Except for NBC, whose 'expert faces' are growing increasingly desperate for something to say. They may be reduced to Larry Kudlow hospital updates before this is over.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Networks show essentially nothing from Singapore
Posted by: gabester
Date: June 11, 2018 09:42PM
I think the 45th President missed an opportunity to promote the greatest reality show possibly for all time. An unpresidented non-politician would-be autocrat with mob-like dealings meets a tinpot dictator of one of the most tyrannical regimes ever, with nuclear armageddon between two nations on the line.

Who am I kidding... they're both puppets, and presumably Putin and the Oligarchs are yucking it up watching a private feed of the proceedings right now.
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: June 11, 2018 10:19PM
Like I said before, Trump & Kim are puppets doing nothing but what the Russians and Chinese want them too. The North Korean regime is for all intents entirely dependent on Russia and China for their existence. The latter could instantly end the drama on the Korean peninsula. Trump got elected in large part thanks to the Russians, in gratitude and under threat of spilling the dirt they have on him, he has demonstrably done their bidding by straining our relationships with our western allies while at the same time accommodating Russian global interests.
Posted by: pdq
Date: June 12, 2018 06:49AM
Yeah, the thing with Trump walking in on one side and Kim on the other, and then meeting in the middle and shaking hands- that bit of obviously staged reality TV was worth a Special Report?

I dunno - it seemed ridiculous to me. But maybe his base went for it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 240
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015