advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
John Schneider, Duke of Hazzard, Special Snowflake, speaks out after doing hard time
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: June 13, 2018 04:08PM
[www.msn.com]

"I was given no preferential treatment at all

...except they didn't house me with the general population."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2018 04:12PM by Dennis S.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: John Schneider, Duke of Hazzard, Special Snowflake, speaks out after doing hard time
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: June 13, 2018 04:11PM
Pa Kent falls on hard times after the flood. The Daily Planet reporting...
Re: John Schneider, Duke of Hazzard, Special Snowflake, speaks out after doing hard time
Posted by: $tevie
Date: June 13, 2018 04:20PM
Now I suppose he has PTSD from his five hours in jail. RollingEyesSmiley5

Posted by: pdq
Date: June 13, 2018 04:35PM

"I've worked seven days a week, 80 hours a week, at least since 1978," he told us as he prepared to turn himself in. "I have, as every working person has, a mountain of debt that was attached to my dream. And there's a group now that somehow feels they're entitled to life or even luxury without work...

I guess that would be his ex-spouse and his children. Welcome to life, you poor baby. Maybe you can get a Fox News gig explaining how hard it is to be a ex-prime-time actor.
Date: June 13, 2018 04:41PM
Working 80 hours a week for 40 years? Glad I'm not in show business.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: June 13, 2018 07:18PM
The poor conservative victim.

They hate it when you play the victim card, but it's just fine for them.
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: June 13, 2018 07:24PM
Had a soft spot for him back in the day, but maybe that was just based on the characters he portrayed. Too bad, not so much now if this is what he’s like.
Date: June 13, 2018 07:29PM
$tevie

You try spending five hours without your phone, wallet, and shoelaces.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: June 13, 2018 08:07PM
Dennis S
$tevie

You try spending five hours without your phone, wallet, and shoelaces.

Did that. Very boring. Shared bad Dad jokes with the guards. We laughed. I brought them donuts after I got out.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: June 13, 2018 09:23PM
cbelt3
Did that. Very boring. Shared bad Dad jokes with the guards. We laughed. I brought them donuts after I got out.

if you had bought donuts for the cops taking you in, they likely would have forgiven everything.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: morlock
Date: June 13, 2018 11:52PM
Processing through LA County Jail is not the same as being booked in to your local precinct. 5 hrs can seem like forever when you see no daylight or clocks and have no idea what is coming next.

You are shuffled around from room to room, segregated into black/mexican/white groups who are announced by race (the appellation or whites is 'woods, short for @#$%& gang Peckerwoods) and threatened for deviating from instructions in the slightest.

There was one moment, when a fellow inmate was going into shock from lack of insulin, where we called the guards. It was right after the showers, where we were sitting hip to hip, naked, with our clothes in a bag on our laps, where the guards had their nightsticks out and were ready to beat whoever called them, before they understood that "diabetico" meant diabetes, and the guy on the ground was twitching and sweating from low blood sugar and not heroin withdrawl.

I was told I would be in and out like Schneider, but was held an additional 24 hrs in general population with no explanation or communication, once you're through intake, you don't see a guard anywhere. I was lucky, I guess, look like a cross between Hagrid from Harry Potter and Bobby Woodson from Sons of Anarchy, and was over 300 pounds at the time. The inmate "running" our section was kissing my ass because he thought I would be his new enforcer.

I agree with him, it is a very eye opening experience, and nowhere in this article do I see any reaction that makes him a snowflake.
Date: June 14, 2018 01:55AM
He was segregated from the general population.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 202
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015