advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
From Flynn to Spicer To Pruitt. How much would you pay for a White House Executive Execution Challenge Coin Set?
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 05, 2018 04:58PM
Someone is missing out on some big bucks, here. With all the White House/Cabinet thugs and stooges being fired, quitting, set up and pushed out, you'd think there would be an extensive set of White House Executive Execution Challenge Coins available. Ah, relive those wonderful memories of Scaramucci's almost invisible tenure, the Tillerson set with 'F--kin' on one side and 'Moron' on the other. Call before midnight and we'll throw in the 'Campaign Felons' companion set, Manafort, Gates, Cohen, Fredo & Fredo Lunkhead double set, George Papadopoulos, plus Russians, Russians, Russians.

Order the whole set and get the 10 Karat Gold Robert Mueller Trophy Coin.

Order now, we expect the psychedelic color Rudy Giuliani challenger to be next.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2018 04:59PM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: From Flynn to Spicer To Pruitt. How much would you pay for a White House Executive Execution Challenge Coin Set?
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 05, 2018 05:16PM
HHS Secretary Tom Price, Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin, Gary Cohn...more on the way!
Re: From Flynn to Spicer To Pruitt. How much would you pay for a White House Executive Execution Challenge Coin Set?
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 05, 2018 05:22PM
Like!

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Janit
Date: July 05, 2018 05:45PM
Where is the Franklin Mint when we need them?
Posted by: samintx
Date: July 06, 2018 07:31AM
I would only want the set if it matched my KIM is my bitch coin.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 186
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015