advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Avenatti sued, but can't see complaint
Posted by: pdq
Date: July 09, 2018 02:25PM
...which, you know, makes it a little difficult to defend oneself in court (!)

Broidy is being sued by former Playboy Playmate Shera Bechard, who became pregnant with his child before having an abortion. Bechard sued Broidy on Friday, alleging he violated their non-disclosure agreement when he stopped paying her installments totaling $1.6 million earlier this month.

Okay. Maybe that makes sense, in this trailer-park food fight. But apparently Avenatti is also named in the suit, and Broidy's lawyer won't let him see the complaint.

Why?

[The] sealed legal complaint against GOP mega donor Elliott Broidy by his former mistress contains “troublesome claims that he wouldn’t want to become public,” a source with knowledge of the situation told The Daily Beast.

Uh- okay. He had an affair with a Playboy model, got her pregnant, and she had an abortion - that's all public now. What other sort of "troublesome claims" could she have come up with?

Huh. You know, apropos of nothing in particular, I will note here that others have floated the crazy theory that it wasn't actually Broidy who had the affair and got this woman pregnant - he was actually just covering for someone else who has a history of such things. But that's just crazy talk - right?

Hopefully we'll see soon - Avenatti is going to formally ask the court to make the complaint public, or at least give him a copy of it (!) on Tuesday. But my guess is that the payments to the model suddenly and mysteriously restart, and her suit is dropped before then.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Avenatti sued, but can't see complaint
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 09, 2018 04:13PM
Its all simply a coincidence that Broidy and Pres. Trump and Shame Hannity were the only clients Cohen had. I'm still waiting for Hannity's Playmate to dish some dirt.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Re: Avenatti sued, but can't see complaint
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 09, 2018 04:46PM
The KGB is very good lately at killing people. I expect she may meet with a very Soviet ending.
Journalists (death toll so far is 10)
[en.wikipedia.org]

(Death toll is WAY bigger so far..)
[www.businessinsider.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 233
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015