advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
FELLicitations?!.....dupped Joe Arpaio says he would accept or*l from Trump.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 06, 2018 10:01AM
....dupped by Sacha Baron Cohen.......

Duped Ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio Tells Sacha Baron Cohen He Would Accept Oral Sex From Donald Trump

.....Plenty of people have accused Joe Arpaio, the Trump-pardoned former Arizona sheriff, of not knowing what he’s talking about. Arpaio handed them even more ammo than necessary when he got duped by Sacha Baron Cohen into an impossibly bizarre conversation in which Arpaio spoke sternly to a tiny toy donut about the need for guns, conceded that President Donald Trump has most likely had a “golden shower” and admitted that he would accept an offer of “a bl*w job” from Trump.

The interview aired Sunday night on Cohen’s Showtime series Who Is America?, with Cohen in disguise as his Finnish character OMGWhizzBoyOMG, a supposed social media star who “unboxes” toys on camera.

As WhizzBoy unboxes a tiny “Shopkins” toy donut, he mentions that “D’Lish Donut” is anti-gun, at which point the hard-right 86-year-old Arpaio, who was pardoned by Trump for criminal contempt of court, focused his full attention on the donut, sternly lecturing the little piece of plastic about the Constitution and ever-present threats from bad toys with guns.

“It’s going to kill you,” Arpaio warns the donut.

Then things get bizarre. After seeming stunned at WhizzBoy’s admission of owning 43 guns “for the upcoming race war,” Arpaio goes along for a conversation that gets progressively cruder (or at least loaded with more double meanings).

When the faux-Finnish WhizzBoy asks whether Arpaio’s good friend Trump has ever had a golden shower, the clueless race-baiter responds, “It wouldn’t surprise me.” When WhizzBoy asks whether Trump would give him a golden shower, Arpaio responds, “In Finland? I’ll tell you one thing, if he sees this and the way you’re speaking, he’s going to like you. You think like he thinks.”

WhizzBoy then recounts his own job history, saying he got his first “hand job” from his mother and asks about Arpaio’s hand job background.

“So let me say this,” Arpaio responds. “Me, whatever I did in my life, I always did that extra. It gets me in trouble sometimes.”

And finally we get to the payload when WhizzBoy/Cohen asks: “If Donald Trump calls you up after this and says, ‘Sheriff Joe, I want to offer you an amazing bl*w job,’ would you say yes?”

“I may have to say yes,” responds Arpaio.

Arpaio was pardoned by Trump last August after the former sheriff’s criminal contempt conviction in which he ignored a court order to stop the practice of detaining people based on race.

Cohen tweeted out the interview on both his own Twitter account and the one belonging to OMGWhizzBoyOMG. He also tweeted a shorter version, with just the money shot:

yikes.........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2018 10:11AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: FELLicitations?!.....dupped Joe Arpaio says he would accept or*l from Trump.....
Posted by: samintx
Date: August 06, 2018 10:13AM
I am at a loss for words.confused smiley
Re: FELLicitations?!.....dupped Joe Arpaio says he would accept or*l from Trump.....
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: August 06, 2018 10:39AM
I find it amazing that anyone can still fall for Cohen's schtick. Can they truly be that stupid?

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: August 06, 2018 10:40AM
Ombligo
I find it amazing that anyone can still fall for Cohen's schtick. Can they truly be that stupid?
Of course.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: August 06, 2018 11:44AM

Most of his supporters long to give a good blow-job to Trump
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: August 06, 2018 12:30PM
Ombligo

Simple. All of these people are of the same ilk.

Posted by: bfd
Date: August 06, 2018 12:55PM
In Joe's defense, he's not too bright to begin with and probably has no idea what a golden shower or a @#$%& even means. Still, the segment definitely showed what a gullible fool Arpaio is - someone who is certainly worthy of a Presidential Pardon

Posted by: $tevie
Date: August 06, 2018 02:05PM
It's incredibly depressing to see exactly how STUPID these insane right wingers are.

Posted by: bfd
Date: August 06, 2018 04:13PM
These individuals lack durable sheeit detectors. bfd blames their parents and to some extent the education system.
Date: August 06, 2018 05:06PM
bfd
These individuals lack durable sheeit detectors. bfd blames their parents and to some extent the education system.

Maybe. But, I just think some people are born stupid.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: August 06, 2018 07:53PM
Dennis S
bfd

Maybe. But, I just think some people are born stupid.

The lower end of the bell shaped curve.
Date: August 06, 2018 08:01PM
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
Posted by: deckeda
Date: August 07, 2018 10:16AM
The world is a little bit better place today.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 299
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015