advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Jeff Sessions assures hate group that supports sterilizing homosexuals that they're doing God's work and the U.S. government supports them...
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: August 09, 2018 06:27PM
Assault, conversion therapy and forced sterilization of transgender people are A-Okay, according to the Attorney General of the United States.

He promised them judges who would ignore the Constitution and always rule in their favor regardless of justice. He said that this would "honor their oath to serve under the Constitution."

He also assured his audience that his Religious Liberty Task Force was there to protect them and exclude others.

He called this "winning."

[www.justice.gov]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2018 06:29PM by Sarcany.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Jeff Sessions assures hate group that supports sterilizing homosexuals that they're doing God's work and the U.S. government supports them...
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: August 09, 2018 06:38PM

Get rid of Pence first
Re: Jeff Sessions assures hate group that supports sterilizing homosexuals that they're doing God's work and the U.S. government supports them...
Posted by: bfd
Date: August 09, 2018 06:56PM
Alliance Defending Freedom - what will they think of next?

The radical right is turning up the volume now, and those who simply walk away to avoid the volume instead of actually taking and breaking that machine, will soon find out why ignorance on this piece of history is not an option.

Tax-payer supported schools - these fools have never gotten over Brown v Board of Education, and they won't get over it until they've shut down every public school in the nation.

That's the kind of freedom they want. That's what they truly believe will make America great again… Trump is just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It wasn't supposed to be him. Instead, it's idiots like this Granny Clampett impersonator and Pence who are now just waiting in the wings.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: August 09, 2018 08:02PM
"First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."

Martin Niemöller
Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: August 09, 2018 08:10PM
Karma will catch up with Sessions, big time. AND if we're very, very, very lucky we will see it.

I hope he fries in hell.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: August 09, 2018 08:21PM
Lizabeth
Karma will catch up with Sessions, big time. AND if we're very, very, very lucky we will see it.

I hope he fries in hell.

So if we are really lucky we will all be going to hell? Somehow I don't think that is what you intended to say.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: August 09, 2018 09:18PM
Ombligo
Lizabeth

I hope he fries in hell.

So if we are really lucky we will all be going to hell? Somehow I don't think that is what you intended to say.

Two separate statements...not connected.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: August 09, 2018 11:45PM
Lizabeth

I hope he fries in hell.

I hope he marinates in jail.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 10, 2018 08:43AM
....utterly disgusting......just gobsmacked.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: August 11, 2018 12:57PM
Southern Poverty Law Center responds to attacks from Sessions and explains (though it shouldn't have to) why it labels this group a hate group.

[www.splcenter.org]

The nation’s top law enforcement officer should not be lending the prestige of his office to a group that wants to enshrine its bigotry into law. And he should not attack the SPLC for pointing out the group’s bigotry. The LGBT community deserves respect, not demonization.

That speech was horrific. So much bigotry and hate, fear and resentment.

Interesting piece on Hidden Brain this morning on NPR about how Trump's hateful comments about certain groups have made it socially OK again to openly express those things. We can all see that happening all the time but it's interesting to hear some science behind it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 310
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015