advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
John Kelly choice of Ivanka and Jared
Posted by: samintx
Date: September 08, 2018 07:55AM
The kids think the mole is John Kelly. Of course they never liked him anyway. Also, Stormy is going to reveal something important on "the View" next week. So the mystery has not stopped. The new book FEAR coming out, the WH thinks they are near solving the mole problem and Stormy's new revelation.

Hang on kids, it is going to be a wild next week!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: John Kelly choice of Ivanka and Jared
Posted by: pdq
Date: September 08, 2018 09:08AM
Also, the Broidy thing is heating up again. She says he insisted she get an abortion, that he called Trump an idiot, and that Broidy admired Trump’s way of ...well, basically grabbing @#$%&. (As we know, Broidy was the Finance Chairman of the RNC).

I’m still expecting to find out that Trump was involved in this in a more direct way.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: September 08, 2018 09:53AM
I think this originated in Vanity Fair, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

According to three sources, Jared and Ivanka floated a theory on Wednesday that Kelly could be behind the Times op-ed. Under this scenario, the sources said, the op-ed was written by Zachary Fuentes, the deputy chief of staff, at the direction of Kelly. Jared and Ivanka have told people they suspect this because Kelly is the only one with an ego so large as to have convinced himself that he’s saving the country from Trump, which was one of the op-ed’s principal arguments. On Wednesday night, Ivanka and Jared laid out for Trump the theory that Fuentes might be the author, an outside adviser with knowledge of the conversation told me. (A White House spokesperson said this is “untrue.” Fuentes has denied writing the piece.)

[www.vanityfair.com]

So I personally can't stand John Kelly, he's bigoted and has terrible ideas for the country. Sure he has a big ego like his boss. If he did this though, then to what end? To save what's left of his own reputation? Make himself look like a self-sacrificing patriot instead of the ringleader of a dysfunctional circus, a clusterf#ck of historic proportions?
It's possible, anything is possible.
Posted by: samintx
Date: September 08, 2018 09:58AM
Lemon Drop, I think anyone that has touched 45 will try to do anything that will wash the filth from them so when this is all over they can be accepted in the real world.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: September 08, 2018 10:37AM
Why take Vanity Fair with a grain of salt? Their reporting has been sharp. Some of the most revealing coverage during this topsy turvy time has come from VF, GQ, and Teen Vogue. I think people might tend to drop their guard and/or be more willing to gossip when they believe the writer isn’t from a “serious” publication.

Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: September 08, 2018 10:54AM
$tevie
Why take Vanity Fair with a grain of salt? Their reporting has been sharp. Some of the most revealing coverage during this topsy turvy time has come from VF, GQ, and Teen Vogue. I think people might tend to drop their guard and/or be more willing to gossip when they believe the writer isn’t from a “serious” publication.

You're right, I shouldn't throw shade on VF.

Ivanka and Jared do hate John Kelly, that's not in dispute. Everybody is "floating theories" on who wrote the op-ed, so not surprising that they'd join the fray.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 08, 2018 11:53AM
....last night Bill Maher also said he thought it was John Kelly......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: sekker
Date: September 08, 2018 05:50PM
I think it's Kelly, but short of NYT getting raided, we will never know.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: September 09, 2018 01:03AM
People really think a career military man, a general, no less, would do this? Sure, he might do exactly as the writer, but admit as much.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 277
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015