advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Anonymous - White House strategy
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: September 08, 2018 10:00AM
So the White House is claiming they have narrowed the identity of Anonymous down to a few individuals and will know shortly who the person is.

Something tells me that a whole lot of feces is about to rain down on some low-level figure who has nothing to do with this. It makes sense to do that as it discredits the NYT "senior official" tag, and even when the NYT says that isn't the source, the right will just say they are lying to avoid embarrassment. The WH can crow about ferreting out the traitor, and the base will eat it up.

Of course, the innocent person's life and career are ruined, but that doesn't matter. The real anonymous will still be there, but things will be much tighter. In a few months a senior official will quiet resign, and no one will be the wiser.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Anonymous - White House strategy
Posted by: deckeda
Date: September 08, 2018 02:37PM
If someone does let an innocent (best word I can come with here) take blame/credit/job/career loss, then they’d be even LESS of a “hero.”
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: September 08, 2018 02:57PM
What matters is what this individual said goes on in the White House. ('Trump is nuts.')
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 08, 2018 09:58PM
.....and then a hero comes along.....with the strength to carry on......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 234
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018