advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Fear black and brown people: GOP not even trying to hide their 2018 campaign theme
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: September 12, 2018 05:29PM
Race for NY-19th seat has gotten ugly (and racist)

RCCC produced this ad, not some obscure local PAC.

[www.cbsnews.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Fear black and brown people: GOP not even trying to hide their 2018 campaign theme
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: September 12, 2018 05:56PM
Oh, man. That's my neck of the woods. Lived up there for quite awhile.

In other parts of NY, that would backfire, but at the south end of that district, it's got a very good chance of working. Lots of buttons to push. One can only hope that the cooler heads prevail in Albany and around the college towns of the region.

Re: Fear black and brown people: GOP not even trying to hide their 2018 campaign theme
Posted by: mattkime
Date: September 12, 2018 06:57PM
Its all they have

Posted by: bfd
Date: September 12, 2018 11:37PM
They are wise to be fearful, but it's more than just "the coloreds" they need to be worried about…
Posted by: deckeda
Date: September 13, 2018 03:02PM
Ooh, fear of a Black Planet. An oldie but a goodie. Better get your canes out and shake those fists.

I'm still waiting for some Republican in the future to create an ad that literally spells it out for their ever-aging audience:

"Remember, them coloreds are bad, dangerous. They're coming for our women. They're Zzzzzzz. (snore)."
Posted by: vision63
Date: September 14, 2018 02:27PM
deckeda
Ooh, fear of a Black Planet. An oldie but a goodie. Better get your canes out and shake those fists.

I'm still waiting for some Republican in the future to create an ad that literally spells it out for their ever-aging audience:

"Remember, them coloreds are bad, dangerous. They're coming for our women. They're Zzzzzzz. (snore)."

I know I'm bad + dangerous and I'm not only coming for your women...

...I'm coming for your food...
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: September 14, 2018 07:07PM
vision63

gonna have Trump for lunch...and breakfast!
Posted by: vision63
Date: September 14, 2018 10:10PM
Steve G.
vision63

gonna have Trump for lunch...and breakfast!

I've seen this a bunch. I remember when it came out. I'm always fixated on the boy inside the bus window on the left.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 323
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015