advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Puerto Rico deaths-The real truth from Trump!
Posted by: samintx
Date: September 13, 2018 07:58AM
[twitter.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Puerto Rico deaths-The real truth from Trump!
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: September 13, 2018 08:22AM
CBS News talking to correspondent who has been covering Puerto Rico since the beginning. Basically says that Trump is a gruesome liar.
Date: September 13, 2018 09:14AM
The Trump-hugging governor of Puerto Rico making a statement on this outrage at 10:15. It should be a classic.
Date: September 13, 2018 12:05PM
In the interview, when asked what he thought of Trump's claims, Governor Rossello would only say he authorized the study and the methodology was good. In the next sentence , and for as long as he could stretch it, he said the real problem is that Puerto Ricans are treated as second class citizens and the island is treated as a colony, not part of America. He then kept on repeating variations of this until the CBS anchors asked once a gain what he thought of Trump's statements. The governor then repeated the same behavior.
Apparently, in his mind, the governor was acting as though Puerto Rico was some kind of subservient colony...or at least he was.

PS- When he was asked about Trump's claim that it was a plot by the Democrats, and Rossello is a Democrat,his reply was mostly stunned silence.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2018 12:07PM by Steve G..
Posted by: AllGold
Date: September 13, 2018 01:43PM
When I read Trump's tweets with all the childish B.S., I just want to tell him to shut the f up! banghead smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2018 01:44PM by AllGold.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: September 13, 2018 03:13PM
Rossello might be more effective if he were a man and not a mouse. Instead of being a deer caught in headlights, it might helped if he made some good old fashioned NOISE and rocked the boat.

AllGold
When I read Trump's tweets with all the childish B.S., I just want to tell him to shut the f up! banghead smiley

"Don't boo. Vote."
Posted by: $tevie
Date: September 14, 2018 04:03PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 258
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018