advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
adding to BFD's post..Avenatti is Repping a girl with 'solid' info on the Blasey aspect
Posted by: Kraniac
Date: September 23, 2018 08:23PM
The birds are beginning to twirp..

Tweet from Avenatti RE Kavanuagh

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2018 08:24PM by Kraniac.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: adding to BFD's post..Avenatti is Repping a girl with 'solid' info on the Blasey aspect
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: September 23, 2018 08:29PM
Trump is going to have to declare war on our enemy, Canada, at the UN to drag back the spotlight onto himself.
Re: adding to BFD's post..Avenatti is Repping a girl with 'solid' info on the Blasey aspect
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: September 24, 2018 06:35AM
I hope that Avenatti isn't playing fast and loose with this; the man is an attention-seeker of the first order. Note: I am not questioning the woman he says he's representing; I am leery of Avenatti.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: Kraniac
Date: September 24, 2018 08:05AM
rjmacs
I hope that Avenatti isn't playing fast and loose with this; the man is an attention-seeker of the first order. Note: I am not questioning the woman he says he's representing; I am leery of Avenatti.

In the end? You have to admit that Avenatti has been the impetus for a ton of very real momentum primarily RE Cohen and a lot of other stuff to as the gravity of this situation has had a strong focusing effect. When he comes to TV he usually has something 'actual'..and that is undeniable

you may not like his style but that sort of brashness exists in almost anyone who makes it to these points in the public eye..like the lawyer, Mick Jagger, very brash fellow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2018 08:06AM by Kraniac.
Posted by: samintx
Date: September 24, 2018 08:41AM
rjmacs

I am counting he is smart enuf to know the hounds would really be after him so would be very careful with what he comes out with on this subject
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: September 24, 2018 08:56AM
samintx
rjmacs

I am counting he is smart enuf to know the hounds would really be after him so would be very careful with what he comes out with on this subject

If he lied, he'd quickly be held in contempt of Congress and could have criminal charges pressed for fraud. As an attorney, he knows this. He's got at least compelling evidence to back up his statements.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2018 08:56AM by Sarcany.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: September 24, 2018 08:53PM
rjmacs
He gets my anttenae wiggling too. Some people ride on the edge, some people can’t resist giving that flick of the wrist that sends them right over the edge, whooping all the way down Major “King” Kong style.
Posted by: btfc
Date: September 25, 2018 12:51AM
"What does Michael Avenatti have on Brett Kavanaugh? What we know so far."

[www.vox.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 216
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018