advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Babysitting while black
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 09, 2018 07:00PM
Includes some video but not of the creep.

[www.aol.com]

"MARIETTA, Ga. (AP) — A white woman who spotted a black man babysitting two white children called police and then followed them home in Georgia.

WGCL-TV reported Tuesday that the woman stopped Corey Lewis outside a Cobb County Walmart and asked to speak to the kids. He refused, so she called police and followed them to his home.

An officer arrived and questioned the children, ages 6 and 10, and called their parents, David Parker and Dana Mango. The couple says Lewis is a family friend and their son attends his youth program."

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Babysitting while black
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 09, 2018 08:09PM
Invasion of The Walmartians
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: October 09, 2018 11:24PM
In case anyone's missed it, this type of 911-calling racist has become a series of Internet memes.

Women who abuse 911 in this fashion are called "Beckys," "BBQ Becky" being the 'net's nickname for a white woman who called police on two black men who dared to barbecue in a public park.

"Becky" is a catch-all, but you can be more specific as to the type of "Becky..."

It's a "Permit Patty" when the Becky (racist) demands a public permit or ID from black kids selling lemonade, water, etc.

"Pool-Patrol Paula" doesn't like it when black people use public accommodations such as community swimming pools.

A "Lucille" is a Becky who calls the cops when she sees a black kid doing chores outside, like mowing the lawn.

There are male nicknames for this type of abuse of the 911 hotline by racists, but they don't seem to have caught on the same way. Permit Patty's male cohort would be "ID Adam" and "Jogger Joe" doesn't like black people near his jogging path.

I've been enjoying the coverage at theroot.com.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2018 11:27PM by Sarcany.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 09, 2018 11:32PM
People are becoming totally idiotic about calling 911.
It's like they think 911 has magical powers to change the world they find themselves in.
Woman On Family Boating Adventure Calls Cops About Whales
[youtu.be]

Posted by: Acer
Date: October 10, 2018 08:35AM
$tevie
It's like they think 911 has magical powers to change the world they find themselves in.

Daydream triggered: "911? Yes, I wish to report a home invasion by a person of color. Address? 1600 Pennsylvania Ave..."
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 10, 2018 11:27AM
Acer
$tevie

Daydream triggered: "911? Yes, I wish to report a home invasion by a person of color. Address? 1600 Pennsylvania Ave..."
thumbs up

Posted by: Ted King
Date: October 10, 2018 11:53AM
$tevie
Acer
$tevie

thumbs up

thumbs upthumbs up
Posted by: wave rider
Date: October 10, 2018 12:46PM
Ted King
$tevie
Acer
$tevie

thumbs up

thumbs upthumbs up

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

=wr=
Posted by: AllGold
Date: October 10, 2018 12:59PM
Acer
$tevie

Which color? Orange?

Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: October 10, 2018 09:02PM
$tevie
People are becoming totally idiotic about calling 911.
Woman On Family Boating Adventure Calls Cops About Whales
[youtu.be]

Imagine the conversation those whales were having...

Hey, Phil, get a load of these idiots. Do that thing where you roll over and show them your eye. That one gets me every time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 234
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015