advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump has reportedly tried to fire John Kelly, but fails because he usually uses Kelly to fire people
Posted by: p8712
Date: October 10, 2018 09:00PM
Strories like this will be told for decades to come. What a wimp.

The official seemed to suggest Trump has actually attempted to fire Kelly, but the retired Marine general reportedly just ignored him. There's also the fact Trump typically uses Kelly to fire people, the administration official told Nuzzi, so he doesn't know who to call upon to get rid of Kelly.

"When the president says, 'I need you to leave,' Kelly just ignores him," the administration official said. "I think the president just doesn't know who to call to fire him. Normally if the president wanted to fire somebody, he would call Kelly to do it. But there's nobody else to call."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2018 09:01PM by p8712.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump has reportedly tried to fire John Kelly, but fails because he usually uses Kelly to fire people
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 10, 2018 09:07PM
My best laugh today.

Re: Trump has reportedly tried to fire John Kelly, but fails because he usually uses Kelly to fire people
Posted by: deckeda
Date: October 10, 2018 09:26PM
The best unsubstantiated rumors have more than an element of believability to them, don't they?

It is not at all out of the realm of possibility that 45 would run out of people to yell at, essentially, and for many of them to just ignore him.

Of course, doing this would not respect the office of the presidency, and that would be it's own serious problem. On the other hand, the president doesn't respect the office either, so there you go.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 11, 2018 10:50AM
....K.....elly.......Clarkson.....!!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 11, 2018 02:54PM
The entire interview is pretty insane:
[nymag.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 205
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015