advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
K. West in the Oval Office
Posted by: wave rider
Date: October 11, 2018 12:52PM
Just saw some of the meeting. West is batshit crazy…

=wr=
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: K. West in the Oval Office
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 11, 2018 01:06PM
....Kanye surprised everyone by saying that Trump is a father figure to him [ the father he never had ].....wtf.....???

.....Armed with his MAGA hat, Kanye West took over the Oval Office this afternoon, riveting reporters and freezing President Donald Trump in discomfort as he declared POTUS to be the father he never had, who makes him feel like Superman.

My dad and mom separated, so I did not have lot of male energy in my home,” the husband of Kim Kardashian told Trump as a crowd of journalists recorded the expletive-laden moment. “Also, I’m married to a family that does not have a lot of male energy. It’s beautiful, though!” West insisted.

“I love Hillary – I love everyone, right?” Kanye continued of the former Democratic presidential candidate Trump says he wants locked up. “But the campaign ‘I’m With Her’ did not make me feel like a guy that could play catch with his son,” West complained.

“There is something about when I put this [MAGA] hat on that makes me feel like Superman! That’s my favorite super hero. You make a Superman cape for me,” he gushed at Trump, who was sitting with his desk between him and Kanye, and seemed happier for it.

Kanye told Trump that, “as a guy,” he looks up to him and to “American industry guys, non political, no @#$%&…goes in and gets it done.”

Trump smiled.

In a wild, 10-minute soliloquy, West also launched at least one F-bomb in the Oval Office, described his rhetorical style as “fine wine” with “complex notes,” and said he had been misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder and was actually sleep deprived which can lead to dementia.

West bragged about having “the balls to put on this hat” when he appeared on Saturday Night Live, adding, “What I need Saturday Night Live to improve on, the liberals to improve on – if he don’t look good we don’t looks good, this is our president!” pointing to Trump.

“He has to be the freshest, the flyest, have the flyest plane… We have to bring jobs into America” West added, scolding “when we make everything in China and not America, we are cheating the country.”

Trump’s clothing line is made in China, but West did not mention that.

When West ran out of steam, The president concluded, “He can speak for me any time he wants. He’s a smart cookie. He gets it,” adding that West “could very well be” a future presidential candidate.

“Only after 2024,” West responded.

Last week, West bailed on Instagram and Twitter, seeking refuge from social media reaction to his Saturday Night Live pro-Trump rant.

Before bailing, Kanye had tweeted urging that “we abolish the 13th Amendment” of the US Constitution, which ended slavery. He called the amendment “slavery in disguise, meaning it never ended.” He later called for amending, rather than abolishing, the Constitutional amendment. West called it a message of “love” while wearing his MAGA hat...............

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2018 01:08PM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: samintx
Date: October 11, 2018 01:35PM
Is he sleeping over? I know he is breaking bread with the Cheeto.
Date: October 11, 2018 01:39PM
.....they will braid each others 'hair'....and have pillow fights......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2018 01:39PM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 11, 2018 02:51PM
I feel sorry for Kanye. The people around him obviously don't give a damn what happens to him.

Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 11, 2018 03:41PM
$tevie
I feel sorry for Kanye.

Me, too. Being married to Kim Khardasian has to drive him crazy as he has often proven.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: October 11, 2018 04:26PM
I appreciate his willingness to be candid about his challenges with bipolar disorder. I think that's brave and helpful.
Some of his more unusual interviews and the "slavery is a choice" line came he said during more manic moments of his life.
Posted by: GGD
Date: October 11, 2018 04:52PM
Lemon Drop
I appreciate his willingness to be candid about his challenges with bipolar disorder. I think that's brave and helpful.

He doesn't seem to think he has a bipolar disorder.

said he had been misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder and was actually sleep deprived which can lead to dementia.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: October 11, 2018 05:23PM
GGD
Lemon Drop

said he had been misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder and was actually sleep deprived which can lead to dementia.

I just don't think you can look at his behavior over time and not think there is a good chance that he is suffering from an at least moderate to severe mental disability of some kind. It always makes me uncomfortable to see an intelligent and creative mind - well, actually any mind - unravel somewhat even as the person seems pretty normal/functional a fair amount of the time. I don't want to dismiss what they are saying as necessarily the rantings of someone who has lost touch with reality, but I may very well still feel that there is something about their mental dynamics that is enough off kilter that I think it is more a product of the disorder. Like I said, it makes me uncomfortable to think that, though.
Date: October 11, 2018 05:26PM
GGD
Lemon Drop

Hmmm, well just hoping he's in regular contact with some good doctors.
Posted by: samintx
Date: October 11, 2018 06:08PM
I guess my age is showing. Did not understand a thing He said It was just a jumble of words I found difficult to connect.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: October 11, 2018 06:55PM
samintx
I guess my age is showing. Did not understand a thing He said It was just a jumble of words I found difficult to connect.

He's a nut.
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: October 11, 2018 08:27PM
And then there's the trip to the Apple Store after the White House visit...the guy did expose his highly secure password of "000000" on national TV. But instead of going to the Genius Bar, the nut job climbs on a table and continues to rant.

[youtu.be]

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 11, 2018 09:28PM
Funny how the one wing nut was a little uncomfortable in the presence of a wingier nut job.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: October 11, 2018 10:44PM
And meanwhile...people in Florida were having a severe shortage of paper towels!

SMH

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Date: October 12, 2018 06:41AM
.....he is nuttier than a nutterbar.........imagine being married to him........

Posted by: Sarcany
Date: October 12, 2018 06:50AM
NewtonMP2100
.....he is nuttier than a nutterbar.........imagine being married to him........

It must be very empowering for a woman to be married to someone that dumb and helpless.

Date: October 12, 2018 10:31AM
Markintosh
And meanwhile...people in Florida were having a severe shortage of paper towels!

SMH

FTW
Posted by: TheCaber
Date: October 12, 2018 10:48AM
Channeling Dennis Rodman again?

=TC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 351
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018