advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
"There are significant issues with Mr. Manafort's health right now due to the terms of his confinement,"
Posted by: btfc
Date: October 19, 2018 10:09PM
' Manafort made a brief court appearance in Alexandria, Va., where Judge T.S. Ellis III also dismissed the 10 counts on which a jury was deadlocked in Manafort's trial over bank and tax fraud earlier this year.

Manafort wore a green jail jumpsuit and sat in a wheelchair.

He has a "serious medical condition" related to his diet '

[www.npr.org]

Sniff , sniff. sad smiley
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: "There are significant issues with Mr. Manafort's health right now due to the terms of his confinement,"
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 19, 2018 10:47PM
Tough to get by on jail-house chow when you are used to caviar and lobster.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Re: "There are significant issues with Mr. Manafort's health right now due to the terms of his confinement,"
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: October 20, 2018 12:32AM
I heard somewhere he was missing a shoe. My money is on diabetes.
Posted by: MacArtist
Date: October 20, 2018 05:59AM
I was always told “don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time”. I have no sympathy for the guy.

Posted by: rjmacs
Date: October 20, 2018 08:14AM
But doesn't the corrections system have the highest quality treatment for ALL of its inmates?

I'm shocked. Shocked!, i say!

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2018 11:56AM by rjmacs.
Posted by: sekker
Date: October 20, 2018 08:31AM
Never want to see someone lose their health.

But if it's diabetes, lifestyle is likely the top cause. Karma.
Posted by: wave rider
Date: October 20, 2018 10:39AM
My first thought was that the Russians had poisoned him in jail.

=wr=
Date: October 20, 2018 11:43AM
sekker

You can be given a diabetic diet in this jail. I'm guessing that Manafort doesn't like the food, and it's affecting his health. The Alexandrian Detention Center only has three stars, but we need more reviews to get a better sampling; maybe user PM_Delight will post his feedback soon.

rj
AKA
Posted by: bfd
Date: October 20, 2018 11:48AM
Cold bologna sandwiches on white - it gets old pretty fast. The kool-aid probably tasted better the first time, too. Maybe they're just softening him up for a possible steak dinner IF he cooperates…
Date: October 20, 2018 11:55AM
bfd
Cold bologna sandwiches on white - it gets old pretty fast. The kool-aid probably tasted better the first time, too. Maybe they're just softening him up for a possible steak dinner IF he cooperates…

He just wants to get back to his nice cushy federal detention facility PRONTO. This whole local jail thing is so......plebeian.

rj
AKA
Posted by: lost in space
Date: October 23, 2018 12:58PM
rjmacs
sekker

You can be given a diabetic diet in this jail. I'm guessing that Manafort doesn't like the food, and it's affecting his health. The Alexandrian Detention Center only has three stars, but we need more reviews to get a better sampling; maybe user PM_Delight will post his feedback soon.

Fakespot gives the reviews an F. Surprise surprise!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 291
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018