advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
KY County Clerk who refused to issue marriage licenses to gay couples was voted out....
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: November 07, 2018 11:19AM
emoticon-tv-015

[www.kentucky.com]

"Kim Davis, the Kentucky county clerk made famous by her refusal to sign marriage licenses for gay couples, lost Tuesday in her reelection bid for the Rowan County clerkship.

Davis, a Republican, lost to Democratic challenger Elwood Caudill Jr. by about 700 votes."

Ed: deckeda beat me too it....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2018 12:33PM by cbelt3.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: KY County Clerk who refused to issue marriage licenses to gay couples was voted out....
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 07, 2018 11:31AM
[forums.macresource.com]
Re: KY County Clerk who refused to issue marriage licenses to gay couples was voted out....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 07, 2018 11:37AM
.......yes....vote to remove......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: November 07, 2018 02:02PM
I wonder how much she try to screw things up before leaving office. She strikes me as the petty, vindictive type.

Maybe they could name the wedding chapel for her, they be sure to have lots weddings there. It could be a nice draw for some couples.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 07, 2018 02:54PM
Ombligo

Maybe they could name the wedding chapel for her, they be sure to have lots weddings there.

Many of them were hers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 257
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018