Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Dems plan to bring in Mueller for televised hearings if Trump fires him: report
Posted by: p8712
Date: November 07, 2018 11:41AM
Good
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Dems plan to bring in Mueller for televised hearings if Trump fires him: report
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 07, 2018 11:53AM
....yay......!!!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Re: Dems plan to bring in Mueller for televised hearings if Trump fires him: report
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: November 07, 2018 11:58AM
If they are smart (and not saying that they are), they will wait and bide their time.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: November 07, 2018 12:32PM
An immediate subpoena to protect all records is REQUIRED.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 07, 2018 12:35PM
cbelt3

Too bad the new house doesn't take over until next year.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: November 07, 2018 01:13PM
Lux Interior
cbelt3

Too bad the new house doesn't take over until next year.
It only takes ONE congressperson to fire off a subpoena. And note also that the NY court is also primed to subpoena the same records.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 07, 2018 01:14PM
Two Muelles for Sister Sara............

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: November 07, 2018 01:15PM
cbelt3

The subpoena might be weeks too late. I can't see any legal reason the president needs to wait to end the investigation and destroy the records.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: $tevie
Date: November 07, 2018 02:34PM
Any reason why there can't be a way to end up in court with Mueller sworn in to testify as to what he knows? Say, in one of the legal proceedings that New York is undertaking?

Date: November 07, 2018 02:53PM
$tevie
Any reason why there can't be a way to end up in court with Mueller sworn in to testify as to what he knows? Say, in one of the legal proceedings that New York is undertaking?

Security clearances and redactions will pose a serious problem for anything you want to be made public.

rj
AKA
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 07, 2018 04:12PM
Then the House can begin anew but with the advantage of subpoenaing Mueller’s team to help them.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: November 07, 2018 08:49PM
rjmacs
$tevie

Security clearances and redactions will pose a serious problem for anything you want to be made public.
If the President of the United States burns all the records, then there's nothing to secure, I say. All hell can break loose.

Posted by: pdq
Date: November 08, 2018 01:24AM
Perhaps I’m just deluded, but I think King Canute Trump is just raging against the inevitable tide in this one.
Date: November 08, 2018 06:50AM
pdq
Perhaps I’m just deluded, but I think King Canute Trump is just raging against the inevitable tide in this one.

You probably thought Reagan would pay for Iran-Contra, too.

rj
AKA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 168
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018