advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has fractured three ribs in a fall, court says
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 08, 2018 08:17AM
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has fractured three ribs in a fall, court says
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has fractured three ribs in a fall, court says
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: November 08, 2018 08:22AM
Oh dear. I hope she recovers handily.
Re: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has fractured three ribs in a fall, court says
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 08, 2018 08:33AM
I bet Kavanaugh pushed her.
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 08, 2018 08:51AM
God help her and us!
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: November 08, 2018 09:10AM
Someone has been watching House of Cards for cues...

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: deckeda
Date: November 08, 2018 09:21AM
Lux Interior

Don’t be crass. He merely held her down.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 08, 2018 09:29AM
deckeda
Lux Interior

Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: November 08, 2018 09:31AM
I hope she is better soon. She's one tough lady! Admire her so much. I can't imagine the court without RBG.

Justice Ginsburg, 85, went home after her fall, but experienced discomfort over the night. She was admitted to George Washington University Hospital, where doctors found three broken ribs on her left side, Kathy Arberg, a Supreme Court spokeswoman, said in a statement.

The next sitting of the Supreme Court begins on Nov. 26, and Justice Ginsburg’s history suggests the injuries are not likely to keep her away. She broke two ribs in 2012, without missing work. And she returned to work quickly after undergoing a heart procedure in 2012. She is also a cancer survivor and returned to work less than three weeks after having surgery.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: November 08, 2018 09:40AM
She's incredibly tough - I seriously doubt whether I'd have stuck out three broken ribs overnight. Yeowch!

Speedy discharge and full recovery, please!

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: November 08, 2018 09:41AM
deckeda
Lux Interior

who was kicking - Gorsuch or Thomas?

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: Janit
Date: November 08, 2018 09:56AM
Time to say a misheberach (prayer for healing) for Notorious RBG daughter of Tsirel Leah.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2018 09:57AM by Janit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 290
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018