advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Oh! What a tangled web we weave... Trump Tower Russian lawyer charged
Posted by: steve...
Date: January 08, 2019 10:15AM
Story is breaking... This seems to be unrelated to Trump & family but who knows.

(CNN)The US attorney in Manhattan has charged Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met in Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr. and others in June 2016 promising dirt on Hillary Clinton, in a separate case highlighting her ties to the Russian government.

Veselnitskaya has been charged with obstruction of justice.

CNN

Northern California Coast
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Oh! What a tangled web we weave... Trump Tower Russian lawyer charged
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 08, 2019 10:17AM
.....yes.....!!

....please follow the bread crumbs and lead to something.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: January 08, 2019 10:19AM
Make Attorneys Get Attorneys !

Mueller is a world class pro at breaking down extended conspiracies, brick by brick. What do you want to bet that the Trump kids end up living in Moscow ?
Posted by: Ted King
Date: January 08, 2019 10:58AM
Something I think is worth noting from the CNN link: "Veselnitskaya is not in the US and it's unlikely that she'll ever see court or be taken into custody unless she leaves Russia."
Posted by: hal
Date: January 08, 2019 05:41PM
Ted King
Something I think is worth noting from the CNN link: "Veselnitskaya is not in the US and it's unlikely that she'll ever see court or be taken into custody unless she leaves Russia."

but after what happened in Canada, she also can't travel to any country that has an agreement with the USA and it seems to me that her work requires her to go all over the world.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: January 08, 2019 11:02PM
hal
Ted King

but after what happened in Canada, she also can't travel to any country that has an agreement with the USA and it seems to me that her work requires her to go all over the world.

Yeah, for sure. I was thinking it is noteworthy because it would probably be a really different picture if Mueller could have done the same thing with Veselnitskaya as he did to Maria Butina.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 326
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018