advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump emails to "EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who donates to the Official Secure the Border Fund
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: January 08, 2019 01:48PM
drug smuggling Muslim terrorist must be stopped!
[thehill.com]

President Trump is fundraising off his national prime-time address Tuesday focused on the border amid the ongoing partial government shutdown.

Trump in an email Tuesday afternoon asked supporters to donate to his "Official Secure the Border Fund" through the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee for the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee.

"We need to raise $500,000 in ONE DAY. I want to know who stood with me when it mattered most so I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who donates to the Official Secure the Border Fund," read the email written in Trump's name.

"Please make a special contribution of $5 by 9 PM EST to our Official Secure the Border Fund to have your name sent to me after my speech," it added.

During his prime-time address on Tuesday night, Trump will make his case for a wall to be built along the U.S.-Mexico border, which he claims is necessary to prevent crime.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump emails to "EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who donates to the Official Secure the Border Fund
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: January 08, 2019 01:57PM
Grifters gonna grift
Re: Trump emails to "EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who donates to the Official Secure the Border Fund
Posted by: voodoopenguin
Date: January 08, 2019 02:12PM
There have been a few instances recently where simple technology has defeated certain aspects of your government. Would it be amusing if the responses from high up were sent as bulk emails in CC as opposed to BCC?

Paul (an interested observer)

Posted by: cbelt3
Date: January 08, 2019 03:54PM
I'm a patriot. I am responding to the most grievous attack on our constitution and our nation as a whole since December 7, 1941.

I demand that Congress impeach and then convict Traitor Trump.
Posted by: Pam
Date: January 08, 2019 04:16PM
What is he going to do with the money? Does he say?
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: January 08, 2019 04:28PM
Pam
What is he going to do with the money? Does he say?

Posted by: Steve G.
Date: January 08, 2019 04:40PM
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: January 08, 2019 04:50PM
So this is now a campaign fundraising speech that has nothing to do with national security or ending the government shut-down. In that case the networks cannot air it for free, unless they give Democrats equal time for a 2020 campaign pitch.

Trump in an email Tuesday afternoon asked supporters to donate to his "Official Secure the Border Fund" through the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee for the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 278
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018