advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
President takes 1 million people hostage to try and save face
Posted by: Z
Date: January 09, 2019 05:21PM
Looking forward to that headline that is more accurate than 'government shutdown' very soon.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: President takes 1 million people hostage to try and save face
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: January 09, 2019 07:19PM
How about "Bye-bye, nothing else works!" But it's him who leaves.

Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: January 09, 2019 07:59PM
I think that if you're trying to stop drug smugglers then more physical inspections of shipping containers and random x-raying of car door panels at the borders would be helpful.

Of course, you might have to employ/pay some inspectors to do that sort of thing and that would require a budget of some sort.

Posted by: deckeda
Date: January 10, 2019 07:05AM
Sarcany
I think that if you're trying to stop drug smugglers then more physical inspections of shipping containers and random x-raying of car door panels at the borders would be helpful.

Of course, you might have to employ/pay some inspectors to do that sort of thing and that would require a budget of some sort.

It would also require arresting more non-brown people driving those vehicles, not in the plan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 118
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018