advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Feeling awkward mocking Trump during his Big Bozo Speech on Tuesday? Don't be
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: February 04, 2019 02:22PM
Does anybody believe ANYTHING he says nowadays?

Don't worry, astounded reactions to Trump's buffoonery have happened before- less than 5 months ago (Sept 25, 2018)

President Donald Trump went off-script at the UN General Assembly general debate after the audience erupted in laughter to his claim that in less than two years his administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of America.

moron

[www.youtube.com]
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — President Donald Trump delivered a sharp rebuke of multinational authority at the United Nations on Tuesday, drawing headshakes and even laughter from fellow world leaders as he boasted of America’s economic and military might.

Trump arrived late, forcing a last-minute scheduling switch, then received polite applause but also blank stares as he took his blustery brand of “America First” policies to the annual General Assembly.

Speaking in triumphal terms, Trump approached the address as an annual report to the world on his country’s progress since his inauguration. He crowed that in “less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country.”

Rather than applaud or indicate they were impressed, the audience began to chuckle and some broke into outright laughter. Trump appeared briefly flustered before joking that it was not the reaction he expected but “that’s all right.”

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2019 02:34PM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Feeling awkward mocking Trump during his Big Bozo Speech on Tuesday? Don't be
Posted by: steve...
Date: February 04, 2019 03:25PM
His speech will be about:
  1. How great the country is doing because he (Cheeto) is president.
  2. All the drugs, criminals and bound & gagged taped women in cars flowing across the border.
I will not listen to it.

Northern California Coast

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2019 03:27PM by steve....
Re: Feeling awkward mocking Trump during his Big Bozo Speech on Tuesday? Don't be
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: February 04, 2019 04:46PM
steve...

I will not listen to it.

It will be painful, but it's piece of real rotten American history few have witnessed before. A landmark. You will be amazed how incoherent, hate-mongering, divisive, exaggerated and larded with overblown baseless fantasies his rant will be (believed by his gormless followers.) Listen to the whole thing. Trump is more horrifying than any mere description can be.

Think of it as Super Bowl LIIIES
Posted by: steve...
Date: February 04, 2019 09:26PM
Word is the President is bringing some of his fans to the House Gallery and they have been practicing Trump favorites: Build the Wall, Lock Her Up and Drain the Swamp.

Northern California Coast
Posted by: samintx
Date: February 05, 2019 06:32AM
steve...
His speech will be about:
  1. How great the country is doing because he (Cheeto) is president.
  2. All the drugs, criminals and bound & gagged taped women in cars flowing across the border.
I will not listen to it.

Me,neither. I'll wait for the movie.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 307
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018