advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
paradigm SCHIFF?!....House Intelligence Committee Chair, Adam Schiff, opens Trump investigation....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 07, 2019 07:13AM
.....and his ties to Russia and his personal finances......the opposite of what Trump asked for in the State of the Union......of course he throws a tantrum....

Trump blasts Schiff as 'political hack' over new investigation

.......President Trump on Wednesday denounced House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) as a "political hack" for opening a sweeping investigation into Trump's ties to Russia and his personal finances.

"He has no basis to do that. He's just a political hack who's trying to build a name for himself," Trump told reporters at the White House after announcing his pick to lead the World Bank.

"It's just presidential harassment and it's unfortunate and it really does hurt our country," Trump said of the probe.

Schiff earlier Wednesday said he would launch a probe that extends beyond alleged links between the Trump campaign and Russia that would examine whether Trump's decisions as president have been motivated by financial gain.

"The president's actions and posture towards Russia during the campaign, transition, and administration have only heightened fears of foreign financial or other leverage over President Trump and underscore the need to determine whether he or those in his administration have acted in service of foreign interests since taking office," the Intelligence Committee chairman said in a statement.

Trump's barbs come after his State of the Union address, in which he offered an olive branch to Democrats while also knocking their opposition to his demand for a border wall and their desire to investigate him.

Trump said he was "very honored" by the feedback he received from his speech.

"It was very important, I think, for me to get up and say some powerful words and some loving words and some words of compromise. The speech, I think, has been well received," he said.

keep it......coming...........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: paradigm SCHIFF?!....House Intelligence Committee Chair, Adam Schiff, opens Trump investigation....
Posted by: samintx
Date: February 07, 2019 07:22AM
Who is this Schiff? Never heard of him .......!
Re: paradigm SCHIFF?!....House Intelligence Committee Chair, Adam Schiff, opens Trump investigation....
Posted by: deckeda
Date: February 07, 2019 08:35AM
samintx

He’s been in the news over the past couple years as the guy effectively handcuffed by his colleagues regarding House investigations.
Posted by: samintx
Date: February 07, 2019 08:52AM
deckeda
samintx

He’s been in the news over the past couple years as the guy effectively handcuffed by his colleagues regarding House investigations.

Thanks just kidding and imitating Cheeto’s comment he didn’t know who Schiff was. I am well aware of Schiff and thankful we have him.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: February 07, 2019 09:22AM
samintx
deckeda
samintx

Thanks just kidding and imitating Cheeto’s comment he didn’t know who Schiff was. I am well aware of Schiff and thankful we have him.

He had that pathetic coy look on his face when he recently said he didn't know of this "Schiff" person - no doubt referring to his lame "little Adam Schitt" childish name-calling tweet from several days ago.

No doubt he is very concerned about what Schiff and the intelligence committee are going to uncover - and he should be.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 335
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018