advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Collusion goes beyond Russia - Saudi Arabia & UAE too
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: March 09, 2019 10:07AM
Erik Prince, former head of mercenary business Blackwater and brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, admitted Friday that he attended a meeting in Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr. and a representative of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates to discuss “Iran policy” during the presidential campaign. The meeting also reportedly included now-top White House aide Stephen Miller and Israeli social media expert Joel Zamel. It had earlier been revealed that both Middle East countries wanted to aid Trump in his bid for the presidency.

In 2017, Prince told a congressional committee that he had no “official” or “unofficial” role in the campaign beyond having a yard sign.

Just another nail in a coffin

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Collusion goes beyond Russia - Saudi Arabia & UAE too
Posted by: Pam
Date: March 09, 2019 12:10PM
Here's a great interview [www.youtube.com]
Re: Collusion goes beyond Russia - Saudi Arabia & UAE too
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: March 09, 2019 06:24PM
Pam
Here's a great interview [www.youtube.com]

Beat me to it. When I saw the topic, I clicked on it to post that interview. The interview wasn't as good as it could have been, Prince was able to easily deflect a few of the 'gotcha' questions. It would be nice to see him under oath in front of a House committee as prepared as they were for the public Cohen questioning.

In tha 360. [url=Zee Maps Now requires a subscription/payment to work]MRF User Map[/url]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 102
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018