advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
"The Massage Parlor Owner Peddling Access to Trump Has Ties to Chinese Government-Linked Groups"
Posted by: $tevie
Date: March 11, 2019 01:26PM

Li Yang, the Florida massage parlor entrepreneur who created and operated a business that sold Chinese business executives access to President Donald Trump and his family at Mar-a-Lago, has yet another intriguing line of work. She is an officer of two groups with ties to China’s Communist government. And she founded a Miami-based nonprofit that promotes “economic and cultural exchange” between China and the West in coordination with “senior…Chinese leaders” in the United States, according to a profile of Yang posted on a Chinese social media platform.

After Mother Jones on Saturday revealed that Yang, who goes by Cindy, had been peddling entrée to the Trump family, the Trump White House, and assorted GOP powerbrokers, national security experts noted that this situation could pose a threat, presenting opportunities for espionage or blackmail targeting the president and his inner circle. They expressed concern the Yang’s efforts to broker interactions with Trump and his clan could be exploited by Chinese intelligence. “Guess who else has 100% known about this from the beginning?” tweeted Susan Hennessey, a Brookings Institution fellow who previously worked as a National Security Agency lawyer. “Chinese intelligence services.” Samantha Vinograd, a CNN national security analyst who worked for the National Security Council during the Obama administration, noted: “Our intel community has said China poses one of the most significant counterintelligence challenges—my money is on the Chinese Govt having at least picked up on [Yang’s] access if they didn’t direct it.”

[www.motherjones.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: "The Massage Parlor Owner Peddling Access to Trump Has Ties to Chinese Government-Linked Groups"
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 11, 2019 01:38PM
....everything that Trump has a hand in.....is corrupt......and leads to evil/corruption......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Re: "The Massage Parlor Owner Peddling Access to Trump Has Ties to Chinese Government-Linked Groups"
Posted by: max
Date: March 11, 2019 02:05PM
I am shocked!

I am shocked that in today's global world everybody knows somebody.
Somebody who knows somebody else.
I am also shocked that there are people taking money for access to politicians and other people in power.

Shocked, I tell ya!!!!....

Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: March 11, 2019 04:04PM
$tevie

Li Yang, the Florida massage parlor entrepreneur who created and operated a business that sold Chinese business executives access to President Donald Trump and his family at Mar-a-Lago, has yet another intriguing line of work. She is an officer of two groups with ties to China’s Communist government. And she founded a Miami-based nonprofit that promotes “economic and cultural exchange” between China and the West in coordination with “senior…Chinese leaders” in the United States, according to a profile of Yang posted on a Chinese social media platform.

After Mother Jones on Saturday revealed that Yang, who goes by Cindy, had been peddling entrée to the Trump family, the Trump White House, and assorted GOP powerbrokers, national security experts noted that this situation could pose a threat, presenting opportunities for espionage or blackmail targeting the president and his inner circle. They expressed concern the Yang’s efforts to broker interactions with Trump and his clan could be exploited by Chinese intelligence. “Guess who else has 100% known about this from the beginning?” tweeted Susan Hennessey, a Brookings Institution fellow who previously worked as a National Security Agency lawyer. “Chinese intelligence services.” Samantha Vinograd, a CNN national security analyst who worked for the National Security Council during the Obama administration, noted: “Our intel community has said China poses one of the most significant counterintelligence challenges—my money is on the Chinese Govt having at least picked up on [Yang’s] access if they didn’t direct it.”

[www.motherjones.com]

So, what if a Chinese agent contacted the White House and said give us XYZ or we out Robert Kraft and some of your other friends in high places as customers of the Orchid Madam? And who knows, maybe she did out them, to send a message.
Seems like a target-rich environment for blackmail.
Posted by: TheCaber
Date: March 11, 2019 09:03PM
Is she registered as a foreign agent (agent of a foreign power)?

=TC
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: March 12, 2019 01:24AM
This makes me wonder if Cheeto ever got any massages by mistreated immigrant sex workers (I mean besides Melania).

In tha 360. [url=Zee Maps Now requires a subscription/payment to work]MRF User Map[/url]
Posted by: bfd
Date: March 12, 2019 02:47PM
max
I am shocked!

I am shocked that in today's global world everybody knows somebody.
Somebody who knows somebody else.
I am also shocked that there are people taking money for access to politicians and other people in power.

Shocked, I tell ya!!!!....

FIFY
Posted by: max
Date: March 13, 2019 12:05AM
Shocking....

Posted by: deckeda
Date: March 13, 2019 10:26AM
^^ masturbater of hindsight produces “unexpected” result
Posted by: $tevie
Date: March 13, 2019 08:53PM
White House: Trump “Doesn’t Know” the Massage Parlor Owner Peddling Access to Him
[www.motherjones.com]
goodone

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 100
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018