advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
“the epicenter of polio in Pakistan, is deeply conservative, religious and suspicious of authority.”
Posted by: deckeda
Date: May 10, 2019 09:09PM
Anything sound familiar?

Crazy stuff. But they’re beating and killing vaccinators.

[www.washingtonpost.com]

“When you believe in things that you don’t understand, you will suffer.”
Stevie Wonder
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: “the epicenter of polio in Pakistan, is deeply conservative, religious and suspicious of authority.”
Posted by: TheCaber
Date: May 10, 2019 09:57PM
Did anyone mention ignorant and damn proud of it?

=TC
Re: “the epicenter of polio in Pakistan, is deeply conservative, religious and suspicious of authority.”
Date: May 10, 2019 10:43PM
TheCaber

To be fair, no I guess maybe we don't have that in common with Pakistan. At least I didn't read anything that way. But they've been fed a load of FUD, same as some people here have swallowed.
Posted by: max
Date: May 11, 2019 05:42AM
deckeda
TheCaber

To be fair, no I guess maybe we don't have that in common with Pakistan. At least I didn't read anything that way. But they've been fed a load of FUD, same as some people here have swallowed.

This board being a prime example.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end.
One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution;
one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship."
Posted by: mattkime
Date: May 11, 2019 02:04PM
max
deckeda
TheCaber

oooo, stick it to the libs!

Date: May 11, 2019 02:09PM
max
deckeda
TheCaber

Wait here while I construct a vague ad hominem attack instead of saying anything about the thread topic .....
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: May 11, 2019 03:09PM
That story conveniently omits how the CIA has used vaccination campaigns in Pakistan as cover for spying, in particular confirming bin Laden's location in Abbottabad....

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Date: May 11, 2019 05:04PM
Did the citizens know they were being spied upon, think they were being spied upon, or neither? At what point did that play into their paranoia, if at all?

And if the answer is that they had to reason to suspect, what’s that got to do with anything here?
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: May 11, 2019 05:07PM
deckeda
Did the citizens know they were being spied upon, think they were being spied upon, or neither? At what point did that play into their paranoia, if at all?

And if the answer is that they had to reason to suspect, what’s that got to do with anything here?

I think they know about it now. I think it feeds bogus conspiracy theories when real conspiracies are revealed to be true.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Date: May 12, 2019 05:47PM
mattkime
max
deckeda
TheCaber

Pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of the wannabe progressives is hardly "oooo, stick it to the libs!"...

deckeda
Wait here while I construct a vague ad hominem attack instead of saying anything about the thread topic

True dat, another prime example...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end.
Date: May 12, 2019 06:58PM
max
Pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of the wannabe progressives is hardly "oooo, stick it to the libs!"...

But thats not what you did. You make an accusation with zero details. ....we're back to "stick it to the libs!"

Date: May 12, 2019 08:16PM
mattkime
max

But thats not what you did. You make an accusation with zero details. ....we're back to "stick it to the libs!"
Zero details?
Just count the number of threads on the front page on this side devoted to Trump.
Easily over 80% and another 80% of each one of them is filled with self generated Trump Derangement Syndrome FUD.
A perfect example of total blindness to what is sitting right in front of your own eyes, or is your own strindent participation that blinds you to it?....

Date: May 12, 2019 09:13PM
max
mattkime
max

Zero details?
Just count the number of threads on the front page on this side devoted to Trump.
Easily over 80% and another 80% of each one of them is filled with self generated Trump Derangement Syndrome FUD.
A perfect example of total blindness to what is sitting right in front of your own eyes, or is your own strindent participation that blinds you to it?....

Max, you're an excellent conservative. You kick the ball and then move the goalposts so it goes in.

Date: May 12, 2019 09:20PM
max
mattkime
max

Zero details?
Just look at how I continue to ignore what this thread is about while I change the topic.

Easily over 80% and another 80% of [the other threads] is filled with a topic other than this one, so I'll talk about those topics here, instead. I'm triggered, don't you get it?

Let me sum up with another personal attack (on you, now) and teach you a lesson with my Ellipses of Doom ....
Date: May 13, 2019 07:26AM
deckeda
max
mattkime
max
deckeda

deckeda
Wait here while I construct a vague ad hominem attack instead of saying anything about the thread topic

Let me sum up with another personal attack (on you, now) and teach you a lesson with my Ellipses of Doom ....

Yep, that really worked well out for you.

Lacking any rational basis to argue the subject you posed yourself, deckeda, It was quite predictable the alacrity with which you turned to trollhood.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2019 01:42PM by max.
Date: May 13, 2019 08:52AM
max
deckeda
max
mattkime
max
deckeda

deckeda

something-something you See? no troll here despite my constant you you you you they they you zzzzzzz

I'll pretend someone countered what this thread is about and label others as troll despite my behavior.

... .. ... ... ... ... .. .. ... ... .....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 298
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018