advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Lindsey Graham, turd: Panel chairman gives legal advice to witness (Don Jr.)
Posted by: deckeda
Date: May 14, 2019 07:03AM
“You just show up and plead the Fifth and it’s over with,” Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) told reporters Monday, adding that Trump Jr.’s lawyer would “have to be an idiot” to let him testify again.

[www.washingtonpost.com]

These guys don’t even wait anymore to lob softball questions and use their time to rail against the opposition. Graham’s now progressed to defeating his panel’s entire purpose at the outset.

These people don’t want to govern, that’s takes work and leadership. Just give them power and shut up about it.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Lindsey Graham, turd: Panel chairman gives legal advice to witness (Don Jr.)
Posted by: samintx
Date: May 14, 2019 08:26AM
Your “T word” compliments him...he doesn’t even rise to that level.barf smiley
Re: Lindsey Graham, turd: Panel chairman gives legal advice to witness (Don Jr.)
Posted by: vision63
Date: May 14, 2019 12:59PM
These guys and their benefactors are feasting at the greatest raiding of America's treasuries in our history. Fulfilling age old wishlists of legislative fantasies. It is the culmination of all of their dreams happening at one time. Running wild like hogs because nobody can touch them. All courtesy of purity, righteousness and a phony sense of consciousness chasing and eating our own tails.

I would love to enjoy their level of funtimes.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: May 14, 2019 06:38PM
Remember the time Republicans thought Trump would start to act presidential as soon he was inaugurated?
Posted by: deckeda
Date: May 14, 2019 07:31PM
vision63
... I would love to enjoy their level of funtimes.

No you would not. These people are forever unhappy, unsatisfied, and unrepentant. You are none of those things.

Said another way, a brief splooge does not a life make (well, I guess literally it could but that's not my point here.)

Steve G.
Remember the time Republicans thought Trump would start to act presidential as soon he was inaugurated?

"Just give him a chance ..."

"Listen to what's in his heart ..."

It's like trying to remember when the TV was a 19" B&W and you had to wait a minute or so for the picture to appear.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 321
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018