advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Clarence Thomas new documentary coming in 2020
Posted by: samintx
Date: May 18, 2019 07:15AM
Clarence Thomas cooperating with filmmakers for new documentary

Joan Biskupic reports: "Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is cooperating with producers for a documentary expected to debut in 2020, nearly 30 years after his polarized confirmation hearings and amid recurring speculation over whether he is considering retirement. Manifold Productions, which interviewed Thomas extensively for the project, entitled 'Created Equal,' said its film 'will tell the Clarence Thomas story truly and fully, without cover-ups or distortions.'"

The producers say the film "is intended for national audience on PBS and ongoing educational use in classrooms..."
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Clarence Thomas new documentary coming in 2020
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: May 18, 2019 12:23PM
FWIW...

Manifold Productions
Michael Pack - President

"In June 2018, it was announced that President Donald Trump intended to nominated Pack as the chief executive officer of the Broadcasting Board of Governors."

"From 2015 to 2017 Pack was employed as chief executive officer of the Claremont Institute and as publisher of the Claremont Review of Books."

Claremont Institute
The Claremont Institute is an American conservative think tank based in Upland, California.

Claremont Review of Books
"A typical issue consists of several book reviews and a selection of essays on topics of conservatism and political philosophy, history, and literature. The New York Times described the journal as a 'conservative, if eclectic, answer to The New York Review of Books.'"
Posted by: GGD
Date: May 18, 2019 12:39PM
samintx
The producers say the film "is intended for national audience on PBS and ongoing educational use in classrooms..."

Will "pubic hair" occur in the dialog?
Posted by: Thrift Store Scott
Date: May 18, 2019 02:33PM
GGD
samintx

I'm wondering if the intro/outro music will be Clarence Carter's song "Strokin'" with the name in the song changed to Clarence Thomas?

If you're not familiar with the song (NSFW)- [www.youtube.com]

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.
Posted by: vision63
Date: May 19, 2019 12:34AM
Thrift Store Scott
GGD
samintx

I'm wondering if the intro/outro music will be Clarence Carter's song "Strokin'" with the name in the song changed to Clarence Thomas?

If you're not familiar with the song (NSFW)- [www.youtube.com]

that's what i be doin'
Posted by: Acer
Date: May 19, 2019 11:05PM
"Originalist" = "Making it up as we go along while pretending we read it in the Federalist Papers"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 261
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018