Posted by: Steve G.
Date: June 04, 2019 10:13AM
did he learn it in Japan?

Trump displays athletic trim next to courageous Liz
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: a slim 239
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: June 04, 2019 10:43AM
Emperor Penguin standing large next to a true warrior queen who even in her 90's is more intelligent and capable than even one of his short pudgy fingers.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: June 04, 2019 10:53AM
Give him a cane and top hat and put him on the Monopoly board where he belongs.

The Trump children are horrifying. They were not invited to this thing by Buckingham palace, they just decided to go. Wasn't room for them on AF1 so they had to fly commercial (the horror!) But I assume the rest of their tab is on us. Ivanka is sitting in on the meetings with PM May, supposedly, I guess that's how you put this on the expense report. They are absurd as "policy advisers" and seeing them on the balcony of Buckingham Palace is nauseating. I just heard that they caused 6 of the First Lady's invited guests to the SOTU address to lose their seats at the last minute, including the parents of the 2 children who were invited. Because they needed to be "in the box" like honored guests. Barf. Somebody likened them to the Kennedys as an American "dynasty." What?? The Kennedys at least do public service. These grifters don't do anything but enrich themselves at our expense.

I know there are people who look at the House of Windsor and think "grifters" but that's been their system of inherited title and wealth for 1,000 years. We're not supposed to have such a system.

A few of the royals let their feelings be known about this crowd: Prince Harry, Princess Anne, and the Duchess of Cornwall. They've had to be "warm" to horrible people plenty of times before. The Queen's been at it for 66 years, she's got it down now.

Heard some of the UK police have been laughing that there are no crowds anywhere cheering for Trump; the crowds for Obama were enormous. This year it's a few nuts in MAGA hats playing bagpipes.

God save the Queen.
Posted by: GGD
Date: June 04, 2019 11:32AM
Steve G.

He's deep in thought, this is what's going through his mind.

"Tic-Tacs, where are my Tic-Tacs before I make my move on her".
Posted by: Speedy
Date: June 04, 2019 11:35AM
GGD
Steve G.

He's deep in thought, this is what's going through his mind.

"Tic-Tacs, where are my Tic-Tacs before I make my move on her".

Maybe, but I think he is thinking about hamberders.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: vision63
Date: June 04, 2019 12:45PM
Lemon Drop
Give him a cane and top hat and put him on the Monopoly board where he belongs.

The Trump children are horrifying. They were not invited to this thing by Buckingham palace, they just decided to go. Wasn't room for them on AF1 so they had to fly commercial (the horror!) But I assume the rest of their tab is on us. Ivanka is sitting in on the meetings with PM May, supposedly, I guess that's how you put this on the expense report. They are absurd as "policy advisers" and seeing them on the balcony of Buckingham Palace is nauseating. I just heard that they caused 6 of the First Lady's invited guests to the SOTU address to lose their seats at the last minute, including the parents of the 2 children who were invited. Because they needed to be "in the box" like honored guests. Barf. Somebody likened them to the Kennedys as an American "dynasty." What?? The Kennedys at least do public service. These grifters don't do anything but enrich themselves at our expense.

I know there are people who look at the House of Windsor and think "grifters" but that's been their system of inherited title and wealth for 1,000 years. We're not supposed to have such a system.

A few of the royals let their feelings be known about this crowd: Prince Harry, Princess Anne, and the Duchess of Cornwall. They've had to be "warm" to horrible people plenty of times before. The Queen's been at it for 66 years, she's got it down now.

Heard some of the UK police have been laughing that there are no crowds anywhere cheering for Trump; the crowds for Obama were enormous. This year it's a few nuts in MAGA hats playing bagpipes.

God save the Queen.

Chisle this in stone for posterity's sake.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 04, 2019 01:06PM
....he doesn't need tic tacs....he will just grab him some *******.....................

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: June 04, 2019 01:54PM
Posted by: bfd
Date: June 04, 2019 03:49PM
The orange doofus is 275 if he's a pound…
Date: June 04, 2019 05:49PM
good comment:
"If you're seated in this waiter's section at the Olive Garden, ask for a different table."
Posted by: vision63
Date: June 05, 2019 05:16AM
There are guys bigger than he is that look fine in their suits. What the hell is wrong with him?

This guy looks cool:

This guy looks cool:

This guy looks great:

This guy isn't trying to hide it, He looks confident and rolling with it:

This guy looks killer:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2019 05:23AM by vision63.
Date: June 05, 2019 06:03AM
side question:

exactly which country is Mrs. Flotus saluting?
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: June 05, 2019 09:27AM
He needs a better tailor. The white waistcoat he was wearing to the state banquet was several inches too long, looked really strange. Given that his wife and daughter are really into fashion you would think they could fix this.

Ivanka won the fashion contest on this trip. I hope that she and Jared picked up the tab for her clothes, which had to run in the tens of thousands.

There's a nightmare scenario looming where Boris Johnson becomes PM, putting Nigel Farage at the policy helm if only behind the scenes, and that also means Trump calling the shots. If he's re-elected that crowd could do unimaginable long term damage to both the UK and US. On top of what they've already done with Brexit, that's just the beginning. Johnson is still the front-runner though the UK public don't love him, we'll see what happens next.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: June 05, 2019 10:24AM
Steve G.
side question:

Millineria
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: June 05, 2019 11:38AM
DeusxMac
Steve G.
side question:

Millineria

That hat salute is giving me millinerrhea.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 262
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018