advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Dear Don, Big Parade In London! Sorry you missed it.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: June 08, 2019 05:10PM
Dear Donald, I'm writing you express my sincere sorrow you were not able to attend the Trooping Of The Colours (my Birthday!) today June 8. The weather was great and the populace assembled to cheer and celebrate in record numbers, with 1,400 troops, 400 musicians and 200 horses marching in the parade and a 41 gun salute

The weather was spectacular for the cannon salutes and thousands of sharply regimented troops and colorful flags on the Mall. Too bad the sewer work was going on so you and your delightful family missed the chance to wave to the cheering throngs like we did.

Here I am driving to the parade. It's unfortunate the coach was in for re-gilding during your visit. And you had to stick to your 'Beast'. It looked rather cramped behind all that thick armor.

The whole family was there on the Bucky Balcony! I even left a space for you. Maybe next time?

Meghan (Mrs. Harry) said that she really wanted to meet and say a few words to you, But her maternity leave made that impossible. Catch her Instagram for the cute baby pix.

All in all, my family and I and my loving subjects had a lovely time. Perhaps Mr. Pence would like to attend next year if for some reason you can't make it?
All the best,
Liz Windsor

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2019 05:48PM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Dear Don, Big Parade In London! Sorry you missed it.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: June 09, 2019 02:15PM
also:

Posted by: bfd
Date: June 09, 2019 03:48PM
He didn't miss it - he wasn't invited.
Posted by: hal
Date: June 09, 2019 04:47PM
Charles got booted as successor, right? Was it because of his divorce?
Posted by: JoeH
Date: June 09, 2019 05:17PM
Nope, Charles is still the successor. Given his age, he will be 71 later this year, he will probably not reign for long given his mother's longevity.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 262
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018