advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
President Trump said Tuesday he received a “beautiful” letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: June 11, 2019 03:55PM
Another disgusting moment in American history.

President Trump said Tuesday he received a “beautiful” letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un amid their apparent impasse on nuclear talks.

Trump called the letter “very warm” and “very nice” and expressed confidence the two sides could eventually reach an agreement.

“We have a very good relationship together," Trump told reporters as he departed the White House for a trip to Iowa.

The president added that another meeting could take place, but that Kim has "kept his word" and "that's very important to me."

AND

Asked about new reports that Kim’s half-brother, Kim Jong-nam – who was murdered with VX nerve agent in Kuala Lumpur airport in 2017 – had been a CIA informant, Trump said he would not have allowed that to happen.

“I saw the information about the CIA with respect to his brother, or half-brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspice that’s for sure. I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices,” Trump said.

Trump has also stated many times he believes Putin and Bin Salman over his own intelligence services.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: President Trump said Tuesday he received a “beautiful” letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
Posted by: $tevie
Date: June 11, 2019 04:57PM
Trump won’t let the CIA spy on North Korea because he received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un
[www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com]

Re: President Trump said Tuesday he received a “beautiful” letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: June 11, 2019 06:27PM
The man is absolutely insane.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: June 11, 2019 07:11PM
Cheeto's position on most foreign policy issues are dictated by what Putin wants them to be.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: Speedy
Date: June 11, 2019 08:10PM
Winning!

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 322
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018