advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
" ‘Fox & Friends’ Calls Donald Trump ‘Weak,’ Tries to Goad Him Into War With Iran"
Posted by: btfc
Date: June 21, 2019 02:31PM
[news.yahoo.com]

Gotta love the armchair Rambos.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: " ‘Fox & Friends’ Calls Donald Trump ‘Weak,’ Tries to Goad Him Into War With Iran"
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: June 21, 2019 03:34PM
btfc
[news.yahoo.com]

Gotta love the armchair Rambos.

"Dude - I heard if you, like, call off a bombing, like, 10 minutes before boom-time, it means you're insecure about your DICK. I thought he guaranteed us 'there is no problem'!!!?!?!"

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Re: " ‘Fox & Friends’ Calls Donald Trump ‘Weak,’ Tries to Goad Him Into War With Iran"
Posted by: pdq
Date: June 21, 2019 04:01PM
Well, I had to feel a little schadenfreude when I saw the news reports saying Trump had issued a "stand down" order.

As I recall, this drove wingnuts bonkers when someone else was said to have issued a similar order (even when she didn't).

Edit: ...and yet more from Politico - "Trump fudges his red line as Iran takes out a U.S. drone"

<smirk>

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2019 04:07PM by pdq.
Posted by: GGD
Date: June 21, 2019 04:14PM
pdq
"Trump fudges his red line as Iran takes out a U.S. drone"

<smirk>

Perhaps he received confirmation that a funds transfer to his personal account had been completed.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: June 21, 2019 05:30PM
good comment:
Do we have a bodycam recording of the unarmed droned getting killed? maybe the drone made a furtive movement
Posted by: Speedy
Date: June 21, 2019 05:45PM
Well, they went to all that trouble of setting up a war set for the “Faux and Fiends” show.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: GGD
Date: June 21, 2019 05:51PM
Speedy
Well, they went to all that trouble of setting up a war set for the “Faux and Fiends” show.

And the script was all written and loaded into the teleprompters.
Posted by: Acer
Date: June 22, 2019 12:00PM
Ferengi Rule of Aquistion #34: War is good for business.
Posted by: max
Date: June 25, 2019 08:33AM
GGD
Speedy

And the script was all written and loaded into the teleprompters.

You boyz are truly missing the good old says of Bill Clinton when we bombed a country that truly did nothing against us, yet every one of the hypocrites was cheering bombing of Belgrade and Clinton run genocide of Operation Storm.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end.
One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution;
one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 291
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018